Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Hold my Hand certified gold in France

Meat

Featured Posts

:heart:

This is the song’s third worldwide certification. Up next are Italy, USA, UK and New Zealand within the next month or so.

MANiCURE 6

It's everywhere on the radio in France, it even went #1 of Airplay Charts for a few weeks, so I'm not surprised !

Economy
1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

It's everywhere on the radio in France, it even went #1 of Airplay Charts for a few weeks, so I'm not surprised !

Despite its horrendous performance on streaming it did well on radio in a lot of places so that's something!

KillerMonster

And people dare to say the song flopped. I hear it playing everywhere. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

androiduser
3 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

And people dare to say the song flopped. I hear it playing everywhere. 

a case of "radio showing it down people's throats" with no sales coming from the people? that's how fans interpret the same scenario when it's about other singers.

29 minutes ago, androiduser said:

a case of "radio showing it down people's throats" with no sales coming from the people? that's how fans interpret the same scenario when it's about other singers.

Hold my hand has the same amount of worldwide gold certifications as Beyoncé’s highly anticipated comeback single “Break my Soul”. Seems like plenty of sales came through.

androiduser
14 minutes ago, Meat said:

Hold my hand has the same amount of worldwide gold certifications as Beyoncé’s highly anticipated comeback single “Break my Soul”. Seems like plenty of sales came through.

let's check back in a few months, HMH has been out since spring

5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

let's check back in a few months, HMH has been out since spring

In a few months, Hold my hand is projected to be certified in the following countries:

USA, UK, Canada, Italy, Australia, Austria, France, New Zealand, Switzerland, Sweden and Belgium.

I’d like to add that radio spins won’t be counted for these certifications.

Archived