Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MsMojo top 20 Greatest Triple Treats: Gaga #3

darkgaga

Featured Posts

darkgaga

So the popular youtube channel MsMojo just released their top 20 Greatest triple treats performers of all time, and Gaga has the #3 spot. Do you agree with the list?

She can dance, sing, write, play instruments, act, + bonus: lie in interviews , and she can sell perfume and beauty products so...

pachinko

Come on now, we all are only interested in number 1 and 2 slots to see who stands in Gaga’s way. Reveal sis! :grr:

My Name Is Alice

#2 - Fred Astaire
#1 - Gene Kelly

We stan the best living and best female triple threat! We keep winning!

Massive Monster
17 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

She can dance, sing, write, play instruments, act, + bonus: lie in interviews , and she can sell perfume and beauty products so...

I've heard she's a phenomenal dental surgeon barista taekwondo olympian too :partysick:

Kind regards

Wet Fire
39 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

I've heard she's a phenomenal dental surgeon barista taekwondo olympian too :partysick:

Not you meticulously omitting adult movie star :partysick:

1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

What do mean lie in interviews?

HausOfAntonio
6 minutes ago, Suuus said:

What do mean lie in interviews?

Have you watched her interviews? :ladyhaha:

SlaeUrAnus

She can:

1. Sing

2. Dance

3. Act

4. Write

5. Play instruments

6. Perfect Illusion 

In my messy era.

She is also a great philanthropist, a great speaker, producer, score and song composer, among many things we already know.

Levine
13 hours ago, My Name Is Alice said:

#2 - Fred Astaire
#1 - Gene Kelly

We stan the best living and best female triple threat! We keep winning!

So she's the #1 because she has more talent in more fileds then these two LEGENDS (don't get me wrong), but we can accept a #3 behind them.

I was already yawning thinking that they put Beyoncé and someone between Taylor and Adele in the first two spots. Glad I was wrong.

Monstermilo
16 minutes ago, Levine said:

So she's the #1 because she has more talent in more fileds then these two LEGENDS (don't get me wrong), but we can accept a #3 behind them.

I was already yawning thinking that they put Beyoncé and someone between Taylor and Adele in the first two spots. Glad I was wrong.

beyonce and taylor are horrrrrible actresses 

nowhere near as good as gaga lmao

cant be a triple threat if ur bad actor

LilyLark

Interesting. I'd but Barbra, Cher, and Diahann Carroll before Gaga, but that's a good list. Maybe Diana Ross, but I would consider her more a double threat than a triple threat. Debbie Reynold was a great actress and dancer, but her singing voice..even if I love Singing in the Rain...is kind of mid compared to the Judy Garlands, Diahann Carrolls, etc. of the industry.

Diahann doesn't get enough credit...she won/was nominated for Tonys, Emmys, Oscars, etc. and her voice was incredible. Oddly enough, I saw a list of 'best Black actresses' recently and they left her completely off, which is insane imo.

Archived