Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga on TikTok: Fenway Park's Highest Attended Concert

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

The Chromatica Ball broke the record for the highest attendance and highest paid show of all time at Fenway Park, Boston! :firega:

Levine

A winner. A legend. A "must see" known for all the targets of people (not only children or teens). 

I'm so happy that with this tour she's getting all the praise she rightfully deserved!

Aurajandro
33 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

A superstar:ally:

what’s the attendance?

wiki says its previous record is 47,627

then it must be higher than this number:vegas:

Harry Kat
47 minutes ago, Aurajandro said:

wiki says its previous record is 47,627

then it must be higher than this number:vegas:

This was not for a concert! The highest attendance for a concert is around 37,000 so I guess 37-38k for Gaga!

Sorcerer
53 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

“highest paid” is she bragging about her tickets being the most expensive :derpga:

I mean if the demand is there even if the tickets are expensive, she has all the right to brag about it :river:

I LOVE how c*nty she's being with the success of this tour :ladyhaha:

It also gives me hope she's going to keep touring a la Chromatica Ball - big stadiums, less dates :firega:

Spoiler

and millions of dollars that she will use to finance a visual album or... idk buy chickens? 

Lextyr97

I just can’t believe it was only around 37k people. It was PACKED. There were SOOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLEEE. I’m gonna guess over 40k 

gagaisitalian
2 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

“highest paid” is she bragging about her tickets being the most expensive :derpga:

I think a lot of other things go into this like VIP, season ticket holders at that stadium, TicketMaster's flexible pricing and maybe even concession sales? Not sure about all of that, but her tour is definitely not the most expensive I've seen. I got floor tickets for $190 (Atlanta) and 10th row in the lower section for $161 (Houston) so I can't imagine the "highest paid" is just basic tickets....but I'm not sure.

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, gagaisitalian said:

I think a lot of other things go into this like VIP, season ticket holders at that stadium, TicketMaster's flexible pricing and maybe even concession sales? Not sure about all of that, but her tour is definitely not the most expensive I've seen. I got floor tickets for $190 (Atlanta) and 10th row in the lower section for $161 (Houston) so I can't imagine the "highest paid" is just basic tickets....but I'm not sure.

i was wondering this about concessions too. at the new york show, right at 9 all the concessions started shutting down so people would go to their seats. it was like clockwork. (i guess eventually a couple re-opened though because i ran to pee and buy a beer during the second half of fun tonight and was able to buy one.)

anyway this may be a reach but my friend and i both wondered if a part of her deal with the venus is giving people from 7:30-9:00 to buy food and such (without even an opening act to distract them)

Archived