Screen-Shot-2022-08-19-at-1-46-15-PM.png

:ladyhaha:

imagine if she sold slabs of concrete with these on :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Gaga911chroma said:

EXACTLY THIS! I never understood why people are so hung up on this planet idea when the most consistent imagery and aesthetics from Chromatica have been HR Giger cyberpunk meets 90s warehouse rave. 

Because she pushed the planet idea? We didn’t come up with it on our own lol. The album literally came with a map to the planet. The artwork was very fallen planet with the jungle overtaking the ruins

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, alecks said:

Because she pushed the planet idea? We didn’t come up with it on our own lol. The album literally came with a map to the planet. The artwork was very fallen planet with the jungle overtaking the ruins

...No, the deluxe limited release vinyl that came out over a year later had a "fanzine" booklet included that had a concept map of Chromatica :trollga:

Why are we acting like this map was common knowledge or something that everyone saw/had access to for the first year of the album being released :billie:

Gaga911chroma
4 minutes ago, alecks said:

Well then you didn’t really look at much of the imagery if that’s all you saw lol

Gaga911chroma
2 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

...No, the deluxe limited release vinyl that came out over a year later had a "fanzine" booklet included that had a concept map of Chromatica :trollga:

Why are we acting like this map was common knowledge or something that everyone saw/had access to for the first year of the album being released :billie:

EXACTLY! Not to mention literally the whole fanzine idea and execution were super based in 90s warehouse rave culture to begin with 

Gagaism
3 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Thank god they scrapped it, because The Chromatica Ball is hands down her best and most visually stunning tour in her career so far :vegas:

Not to mention her vocal, dancing and performing skills which have been improved to her prime right now. 
It is definitely her best tour so far. 

Linus Gaga
38 minutes ago, alecks said:

THIS. It is not about understanding or not, but the first impression of Chromatica is the pink aesthetic, tribes and planet, because we got stupid love as an introduction of the era. Gaga said herself as well, "off to Chromatica 🚀 ", she said it is not an actual place, but she still refered it as a planet. But now some smart S fans jumping out to act like to understand Chromatica concept very deeply, as if they already know the stage was gonna be brutalism. If people can only see the pink aesthetic, u r stupid and u didn't get it. I mean, Gaga know what she is doing, she is intentionally doing very opposite thing to the album, I'm sure she would have thought " my fans gonna think im wearing pink wigs, alien outfits, arriving in a spaceship, but im gonna do the opposite"

Hit me a message and say hi !

HeavyMetal Halcyon
2 hours ago, Gaga911chroma said:

EXACTLY! Not to mention literally the whole fanzine idea and execution were super based in 90s warehouse rave culture to begin with 

What????

When the album was released, the vibe was this: 

AOR-Backdrop1-1024x576.jpg

NOT this vibe: 

uk-0519-961187-front.jpg?dateUpdated=149

Gaga911chroma
Just now, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

What????

When the album was released, the vibe was this: 

AOR-Backdrop3-1024x576.jpg

AOR-Backdrop1-1024x576.jpg

NOT this vibe: 

The%20Kick,%20The%20Snare,%20The%20Hat%2 uk-0519-961187-front.jpg?dateUpdated=149

See this just proves that you have no real concept of rave culture or the references she was making because that fanzine was very full of references that went way over your head if those two images are all you think warehouse rave culture was/is

HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 minute ago, Gaga911chroma said:

See this just proves that you have no real concept of rave culture or the references she was making because that fanzine was very full of references that went way over your head if those two images are all you think warehouse rave culture was/is

Ummmm I know what rave culture is.... I've been in the club scene for over a decade and I'm a DJ. 

Sure she made a dance album, but she didn't only infer that Chromatica was a warehouse LMAO. She specifically intended to create another realm with the imagery. 

HausOfAntonio

The bitterness sounds like people who probably wanted a mid 2000s Britney show :air: wouldn’t know sophistication and visual/conceptual intricacy if it hit them on the head :giggle:

Archived