šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

press

DallasVoice: Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball Dallas date!

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

I was lucky enough to write a little something for one of the most popular LGBTQ+ publications in Dallas!

Hopefully this helps get the word out. We would love another sold-out date. :)

Here are my thoughts on the show, COVID, my mother's passing and the power of dance music:Ā https://dallasvoice.com/healing-power/

Ā 

Ā 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Franch Toast

Thanks for sharing this! My mom also unexpectedly passed away during 2021, and music and concerts have been very healing for me.Ā :runhug:Ā I'm trying to write about it, but in my case, it's how attending a bunch of Gwen Stefani concerts since October has helped me.Ā :ladyhaha:

I'll be at the Dallas concert on Tuesday! Will you be there?Ā 

She/Her/Hers

Your article is beautifully written. Chromatica did such a good job of helping us through darkerĀ times, and a particularly painful time for you. Iā€™ll be at the show on Tuesday as well. Letā€™s all dance through the pain togetherĀ :pawsup:

Levine

You just made me cry, oh my god. Beautiful article, I wanna hug you so bad. I'm glad you're healing. Enjoy the show, your mom will surely do too.

ConnorFilm
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Thanks for sharing this! My mom also unexpectedly passed away during 2021, and music and concerts have been very healing for me.Ā :runhug:Ā I'm trying to write about it, but in my case, it's how attending a bunch of Gwen Stefani concerts since October has helped me.Ā :ladyhaha:

I'll be at the Dallas concert on Tuesday! Will you be there?Ā 

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Losing a parent is always hard. And yes, I will absolutely be there next Tuesday!

Franch Toast
31 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Losing a parent is always hard. And yes, I will absolutely be there next Tuesday!

I'll look for you. I have EE pit (the Little Monsters package). I think I'm going to be wearing a red tulle dress, fishnets, and black sparkly Docs.Ā 

Also, you're always free to DM me if you need someone to talk to.Ā :heart:

She/Her/Hers

ConnorFilm
Just now, Franch Toast said:

I'll look for you. I have EE pit (the Little Monsters package). I think I'm going to be wearing a red tulle dress, fishnets, and black sparkly Docs.Ā 

Also, you're always free to DM me if you need someone to talk to.Ā :heart:

Thank you so much. I appreciate that <3Ā 

I will be on the lookout for you! I am going to be in the H seated area on the field.Ā 275136885_5370799942930370_5391990493500

Franch Toast
Just now, ConnorFilm said:

Thank you so much. I appreciate that <3Ā 

I will be on the lookout for you! I am going to be in the H seated area on the field.Ā 275136885_5370799942930370_5391990493500

Cool! And I guess I should add I'm a Caucasian female, and I'll be with two other women, one of whom is also on this site (@MonsterMom). We'll probably be rain-soaked by the time we get in.Ā 

She/Her/Hers

ConnorFilm
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Cool! And I guess I should add I'm a Caucasian female, and I'll be with two other women, one of whom is also on this site (@MonsterMom). We'll probably be rain-soaked by the time we get in.Ā 

I will be with my fiancĆ©!Ā 

I actually low-key love that its going to rain. I hope it's pouring when she performs "Rain on Me." What a moment that would be.Ā 

Archived