Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library celebrates 186 million books given to ki

Midnights Mayhem

Featured Posts

lolitamuse

Dolly Parton is one celebrity that has truly walked the walk her entire life, and she never stopped. She has done SO much good for so many people, and she never cared for glory or recognition. She got her money, got her coin, and then turned around and uplifted her own community and others around the world. The more I learn about her, the more I feel so inspired. She literally got the high school dropout rate in her home town down by 30% with an initiative to give kids scholarship money for college if they graduated, like... what an icon. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4
Lady JarJar

I think she's bog on literature bevause her grandfather or father was illiterate and missed out on many experiences. She's really fascinating

Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
  • Like 2
ProfessionalClown

If anyone could be considered a saint it’s her. She literally is a treasure and one the truest forms of good in the world man. Her entire career she’s done nothing short of the best anyone could do. She’s helped so many around the world, in our country, in her state, and even her hometown. Like cmon, THIS is how you use your status for good.

I can just keep going on how much I love me some Dolly :fatcat:

• Love 1
Midnights Mayhem
43 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

I think she's bog on literature bevause her grandfather or father was illiterate and missed out on many experiences. She's really fascinating

It was her father that was illiterate. I’m sure her grandfather was a preacher. 

Midnights Mayhem With Me
  • Love 1
Lady JarJar
1 hour ago, Miss Dolly said:

It was her father that was illiterate. I’m sure her grandfather was a preacher. 

Ahhh okay, thanks for refreshing my memory! I'm sure her father would be incredibly proud :kara:

Wah wah auh auh auh wo ma wo mama jar jar auh auh auh, meesa want bad romance!
  • Like 1
SamanthaC

This is such an amazing thing. The key to getting children to be readers is to read to them (and early!).

she/her/hers
  • Love 1
Hold My Ham

It's amazing how there's a human out there existing as Dolly Parton. She's such an angel

Midnights Mayhem
1 hour ago, Lady JarJar said:

Ahhh okay, thanks for refreshing my memory! I'm sure her father would be incredibly proud :kara:

I’m sure he was over the moon with the Imagination Library. It was launched in 1995 and he died in 2000. 

Midnights Mayhem With Me
  • Love 1
sillynate

She is what all rich people should be. She has consistently invested money to her local community, the country, and maybe even the world in ways that benefit people/society and not the dollar/economy/herself like most rich people. And the best part? She still has enough money to live a life of luxury.