💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

A shocking chart fact

Meat

Featured Posts

Did you know that in the past 5 years, only 4 female albums have managed to chart at #1 for three or more weeks? That’s nothing compared to their male counterparts :messga:

Stupid Oreo

the str8’s strike again

but how many male albums have achieved this? because there are also plenty (female) albums that charted shorter than 3 weeks

Mother of Puppies

I just read the title as "a shocking fart check" :diane:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

TheFame Monster

Thank you for reminding me it’s about to be fall and I’ll enter my ASIB era for another consecutive year:bradley:

6 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

the str8’s strike again

but how many male albums have achieved this? because there are also plenty (female) albums that charted shorter than 3 weeks

I can think of three male albums that have achieved it this year alone :partysick:

Leoj305

The st8’s want hip hop and RNB. It’s kinda crazy how we went back to a hip hop dominated market. Hip hop is amazing but the variety we had in 09-14 was healthy. 

Maxine Puth

“That’s nothing compared to their male counterparts” 

Since August 2018:

Morgan Wallace (2021)

Drake (2021)

The Weeknd (2020)

Lil Baby (2020)

Bradley Cooper (2018)

Drake (2018)

So 6 entires. I wouldn’t say 6 and 4 were super apart, you had me thinking it would be 10 albums

Gagaism
27 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I just read the title as "a shocking fart check" :diane:

Gurl please 

Me Too Samesies GIF

Guillaume Hamon
5 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

The st8’s want hip hop and RNB. It’s kinda crazy how we went back to a hip hop dominated market. Hip hop is amazing but the variety we had in 09-14 was healthy. 

You're saying the same truth Gaga said a few years ago and folks pretended she was saying it to diss black genres when she was actually asking for more black genres instead of only the same ones. :vegas:

20 minutes ago, JustDance1122 said:

“That’s nothing compared to their male counterparts” 

Since August 2018:

Morgan Wallace (2021)

Drake (2021)

The Weeknd (2020)

Lil Baby (2020)

Bradley Cooper (2018)

Drake (2018)

So 6 entires. I wouldn’t say 6 and 4 were super apart, you had me thinking it would be 10 albums

The fact that you left out Bad Bunny who has been #1 for the past 8 consecutive weeks tells me you didn’t research enough :billie:

Maxine Puth
33 minutes ago, Meat said:

The fact that you left out Bad Bunny who has been #1 for the past 8 consecutive weeks tells me you didn’t research enough :billie:

The tweet you quoted says “first three weeks”… Bad Bunny did not spend his first three weeks at #1.  still, that’s 7 albums. It’s not that deep. Of corse it’s great when women are successful but it’s crazy how gender seems to be the only important thing when it comes to success within the gay community. Some of y’all would rather see a white woman dominate the charts than a POC man which is weird. There’s room for everyone and we should celebrate good music regardless of the artist’s identity 

If you check the quality of these albums, none of them were chart-driven in their conception. They had success due to quality. If these women wanted a 3 week number one album they'd shìt out a chart-friendly record and do heavy promo in week 2 and 3 with no issues.

Archived