music news

Super Freaky Girl officially becomes Nicki Minaj's first solo #1 on BBH100

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

And the predictable remixes have started. The extended one is actually really good but seeing as it's still solo, it makes you wonder why she didn't bother to add this onto the original but I guess she wanted a song under 3 minutes to help with refreshing for streaming because shorter songs are where it's at now. I wonder if a remix with another female in it is incoming? She worked with Coi Leray recently, I could see that happening, trying to recreate WAP and all that. I'm still hoping Billboard will detect all the mass buying tricks and deduct accordingly.

21 hours ago, Dojo said:

wtf? this needs it's own thread tbh! 

20 hours ago, Babba the Hutt said:

Wow. :saladga: It's like Nicki handpicks them.

14 hours ago, Levine said:

OH.MY.GOD.

He did all this after the death of his mother, for which he claimed "there was nothing to keep me from descending into the lowest level of hell." I also found out that in the 70's, Jimmy Ruffin, the brother of one of The Temptations singers, suggested to Rick that they get into the pimping business by starting out with using their girlfriends. They proceeded to do so but Rick got out of it pretty early because he said he "had too much of a heart to be a pimp" since he didn't force the women to work when they were tired, loaned them money and would beat up violent clients. Considering that last part is kinda the entire point of being a pimp, I don't know why he thought to give himself a gold star for that one. It's crazy how so many people either forgot about all this or had no idea. I guess some artists are just lucky to get really good teams to bury it or they can fly under the radar if they're not a major success anymore.

Luke78619

I knew she was gonna release some random remix before the week ends :air: I was thinking of who she would slap on the remix, guess all my predictions were wrong :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

The Z
On 8/17/2022 at 9:03 AM, Levine said:

I'm rooting for Hanry not only for all above, but because that's an organic mega hit that eveyrone and their mama knows

No... :wtfga::ladyhaha: but let's support it!

• Dojo changed the title to Nicki to debut at no.1 with Super Freaky Girl
Regina George

I honestly don’t like Nicki AT ALL but this song is so good. I hve to give her that. I absolutely love that song and I’m perplexed because I actually don’t like or support Nicki at all. 

• Dojo changed the title to Super Freaky Girl officially becomes Nicki Minaj's first solo #1 on BBH100
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived