People Got Covid After DC Date

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Night Vision
8 hours ago, Edonis said:

This doesn’t surprise me. There were some European fans that had symptoms and still showed up for the London dates because they didn’t want to miss the show.

Well I guess that explains how I caught Covid at the London show :laughga:

SharkmanthaC
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

My friend and I got covid from Trixie and Katya's live show last month... and I don't regret going :laughga: 

I am a little nervous going to the Billie Eilish show next month... being on the floor, body to body, in a room with thousands of strangers, no masks. But if it happens it happens. Hopefully my antibodies from the last bout are still going strong and protect me :bear:  but the point I'm making is: it's going to happen. At live venues like this, it's 100% going to spread covid

If I were a US citizen though I'd be more worried about monkeypox :gum: 

Edit: good luck though! Hopefully you don't get sick! Covid really sucks. But it is totally random though who gets it and who doesn't, so you might be off the hook. And if you do get it, lets hope it's just a mild case!

Off topic but how was Trixie and Katya? I'm planning on seeing them in March when they're in NC.

she/her/hers

pink sushi
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

I’m convinced I’m gonna get it at my show tbh :rip: 

Nah, you’re IMMUNE! 

Chromatislaps

I got covid for a few weeks... started with a dry cough, then dry slime, and eventually throatache ...

elijahfan

Me, my mom and several other people I know got it after the Paris show. I guess it’s kinda inevitable in those huge crowds, hope everyone will be ok.

migamiga

i’m wondering if it makes a difference when she leaves the roof open vs closed. i was relieved when it was announced it was a stadium tour cause it meant it would be outdoors and then at the first show i was like oh :laughga: but luckily for me i’m going to the la show and i’m pretty sure it’ll be open roof cause i don’t think baseball stadiums can close their roofs? 

anyways all of this makes me really scared cause i’ve been taking the pandemic really seriously and don’t want to catch it. i know it’ll be a risk going to a show but since i didn’t hear anything until now about people catching it at the show i was feeling okay about it :spin:

edit: ok nvm just realized the dc show was at a baseball stadium too with an open roof :toofunny:

AshIey

I’m going to get a booster a couple of weeks before the concert and hope it’ll help. I’m aware I can still get Covid with it though.

This makes me happy Gaga isn’t doing meet & greets and is laying low during this tour.

aaronf4242

I got my booster 3 weeks before my shows in Europe to make sure I would have the most immunity I could. I went to both Düsseldorf and Stockholm in the pit and luckily I didn’t get COVID. I feel bad for anyone who did get sick.

Moonlight on Water

I'm scared of catching it but i think i had it in February. It isn't fun and it almost killed me, but now I'm vaccinated cause i had the freedom to :party:Hopefully if i do catch it, it won't be as bad as before. I already take precautions at work to use hand sanitizer after every transaction i have with customers

she/her

BlingNotTheMusic

This is all making me nervous :bradley:

I have one booster, should I get another? Date is in 13 days 

If you're worried about getting covid and being in large crowds i wouldnt go the gig.

I've been to loads if concerts ( most of them indoors) over the last 15 months and aside from the first one ( where my symptoms were nothing worse than a sore throat) I've been fine- fully vaxxed and in a vulnerable group. 

Go and enjoy, there are plenty of things that can do us harm out there in the world, hiding away from them wont do much good in the long run

Gagaism

Well, I went to see her on Thursday and Zedd last night so now I’m testing myself as I’m reading this. It came out negative thank God, my pockets cant stand a 3rd COVID infection in the same year :cryga:

49 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

This is all making me nervous :bradley:

I have one booster, should I get another? Date is in 13 days 

Now’s the perfect time for you to get a booster! I think 2 weeks - 10 days before is ideal.

We got our 2nd booster about 2 weeks before our show, and so far so good! (went to Aug 6th show).

Archived