Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

New album before or after the movie?

Klonoa

Featured Posts

Klonoa

If the movie is indeed a musical we'll have the soundtrack, but a new studio album I think it's gonna be only on 2026. So 6 whole years between albums. :messga: Ugh I want a new album now.

LittleMonster20

I think we’ll definitely get LG7 before. I remember Gaga saying in an interview earlier this year (I think it was some radio interview in January) something about her not being able to reveal anything about LG7 yet, indicating it’s already in the works. Not only that, Gaga’s always making music and the Joker release in 2024 is still far away.

Suspiria

I fear she'll release it very near to Joker. She seems to love showing off her versatility by having long periods of silence then juggling lots of things at once.

I hated that DoC, L4S and HoG were all released so close together, meaning none of them really got a proper era.

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I think we’ll definitely get LG7 before. I remember Gaga saying in an interview earlier this year (I think it was some radio interview in January) something about her not being able to reveal anything about LG7 yet, indicating it’s already in the works. Not only that, Gaga’s always making music and the Joker release in 2024 is still far away.

WHAT????wasn’t she supposed to announce new project on good morning America too?

Tinnitus15
Just now, Suspiria said:

I fear she'll release it very near to Joker. She seems to love showing off her versatility by having long periods of silence then juggling lots of things at once.

I hated that DoC, L4S and HoG were all released so close together, meaning none of them really got a proper era.

Tbh I think she’s gonna wait for the PERFECT time.I’m sure LG7 gonna be a huge era.I think Covid and the messy rollout really let her down and she’s gonna make it up for us

monstrosity
7 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Hm yeah but also could you picture her saying to the interviewer: « hm no I didn’t do or write anything music wise »

I feel like she’ll answer with « hm yeah I’m always making music » even if she’s not because it would be weird to say otherwise so it wouldn’t make me say music is coming before the movie

I do believe it’s gonna be before the movie tho, I feel like this is gonna be a really short but intense era

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

WHAT????wasn’t she supposed to announce new project on good morning America too?

Here it is, it was from December actually. Anyway, see for yourself.

I don’t remember any rumors from Good Morning America, where did that come from?

tylerjs

I’d say maybe before but not by much. It wouldn’t surprise me to not see an album until 2025 tho

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I don’t remember any rumors from Good Morning America, where did that come from?

They tweeted it.can’t find the tweet it was the same interview,where she spoke about HOG and love.

Edonis

I will (delusionally) believe that her 7th solo album, a thesis tribute to the glam rock-disco scene, will be released fall 2023. I also believe this will coincide with the start of her new pop show in Vegas :ohwell: Live performances, new looks, a brand new show, a brand new album, new videos (maybe a visual record, but I doubt it) and another piece in her glorious discography.

Night Vision
39 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

28 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Hmm I don't know, "I'm not ready to talk about it yet" made me think she hadn't really started it yet and was focused on other projects, not that she is secretly working on an album. But who knows...

SimonBaetens

Maybe album before, tour after?

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

Archived