performance

*Spoiler* Lady Gaga has forgotten about the existence of Paris

Cruelty

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK

Of course it had to be the Paris show, the only one I went to. Booking tickets for Addison Rare as we speak...

kesha-bye.gif

Stephen

I was at the show and when she said that I was like hmmm I don't think that's true. But yea she must have been thinking US specifically. She just didn't say it.

Juanlittlem

I get she just said this talking about US but she could've been more specific, 'cause it seems only the US matters :noparty: 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Gagaism

Well, she was really emotional at that show. Everybody who was there could see how emotional she was so I think she wasn’t even processing about saying “for a specific US show” at the moment. You guys are so dramatic :laughga:

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I get she just said this talking about US but she could've been more specific, 'cause it seems only the US matters :noparty: 

Did she not just have multiple dates outside of the US? Y’all

anyway God forbid a NYC born and raised (Italian :vegas:) American woman gets emotional at her biggest show in basically her home city.

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

She also forgot Québec, which had about 90k people (estimates)

I mean that's at a festival that included her show, so they're not counting that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mother of Puppies

We’re all so jealous of each other :yennefer:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ThisBitch

She obviously means in the US. She knows Paris was bigger, she literally posted a pic on Instagram/Twitter.

It takes zero seconds to make a clear and coherent statement. I get what she's saying (biggest US show), but she's so annoying lol.

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to *Spoiler* Lady Gaga has forgotten about the existence of Paris

Archived