💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s Salary for Joker 2 Revealed

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

I actually don’t think it’s enough considering Katy Perry can get $25 million for being on a TV show that nobody even watches anymore…

F26-B69-EE-4486-4-D7-E-90-E2-22-A786093-

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

I do too find it odd, but this scene was iconic and I think it'll be something like this

I think there will be funny moments too

TortureMeOnReplay
48 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

I actually don’t think it’s enough considering Katy Perry can get $25 million for being on a TV show that nobody even watches anymore…

Not comparable. That's Katys paycheck regardless of how well it does. Also she's shooting for 20 hours of aired content, while Gaga is shooting for 2-3. Gaga is more than likely going to get a backend amount for the success of the movie, as well as any musical contribution. Scarlett Johansson was paid $20 million up front for Black Widow and they estimated she'd get another $80 million from box office sales. So it seems like Katy is getting the better deal but it's hard to say that Gaga should get more because of Katy's check.

Mother of Puppies
9 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

Yes!  A Star is Born is actually a drama, not a musical.  This is because the music is part of the story, not used to tell the story.  

For a film to count as a "musical" the singing has to replace spoken dialogue (The Lion King, La La Land, Beauty & The Beast, Little Mermaid, West Side Story, Sound of Music, etc).  This is why ASIB competed in Drama at the Golden Globes instead of Musical/Comedy. 

So what will Joker be? A musical or a drama? 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
17 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Imma be honest, the prospecr of seeing Harley and Joker sing constantly doesn’t excite me :poot:

I’m skeptical too :laughga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

NATAH
3 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

how much budget does the show have? :what:

mother, what must i do?

Jollibee

If she wins Best Actress sooner or later, her talent fee will increase tremendously. She can then ask 20m salary for a big budget studio film.

OMonster
4 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

This is crazy but American Idol - with ads and brand partnerships - will make close to $1 billion every year and it also requires way more of Katy's time. 

subtext / fantasy

nodandsmile

other actresses work for years before getting this kind of money, most don't

the woman only got two major movie roles prior to this and she's already getting this kind of paycheck!!!

The BPD Monster
15 hours ago, weed said:

That's awesome, I think it's a great salary for her. Maybe that's why Joaquin wanted his wife, he said mama we can get $30M for this bih! :laughga: 

Where did u read that? Omg so he wanted his wife to be his co-star? kinda greedy but i think her wife is a great option too. I mean "was":partysick:

3 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Where did u read that? Omg so he wanted his wife to be his co-star? kinda greedy but i think her wife is a great option too. I mean "was":partysick:

It was from an "insider" idk what to call them, people give them tea and they post it (across the entertainment industry, not Gaga-specific). @deuxmoi 

posted 7 months ago:

nn2rz1y7i3e81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

The BPD Monster
3 minutes ago, weed said:

It was from an "insider" idk what to call them, people give them tea and they post it (across the entertainment industry, not Gaga-specific). @deuxmoi 

posted 7 months ago:

nn2rz1y7i3e81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Interesting!

Archived