Rahrahbitchson
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga will give him a hand :ally:

She better NOT touch my man again 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope being in New York gives her some crazy supernatural Voodoo Gaga Gaga so to speak. 

GagasEnigma4
17 minutes ago, NATAH said:

so whilst prepping for a stadium tour, she's also been prepping for another major movie role? :duck:

i don't think u guys realise how hard this woman works, it's stunning how she manages to juggle so many major projects at once when i can barely handle talking to strangers :duck:

Queen things👑

Healed My Heart
34 minutes ago, Dojo said:

does it have a director already? imagine Gaga making her director debut?

EDIT. why the lmaos? what am i missing?

It's the same director as the first one. Not sure why people are being rude to you about it though.

She/her 💗💜💙

4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Cuz there’s already a casted director :poot:

1 minute ago, Healed My Heart said:

It's the same director as the first one. Not sure why people are being rude to you about it though.

that will do :samanthac:

spector
3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Oh I definitely think so, I remember she was practicing Patrizia’s accent from HOG months before we even knew about her even playing the role.

maybe her already iconic goblin screams from the chromatica ball are, in fact, a quinn trait :bradley:

stella + elliot = stelliot

ThisGuyTony

Well that explains the article about no additional Chromatica Ball Tour dates since she was bookedT and busy. :gaycat: 

How long do these types of movies take to film? I wonder where Vegas/Enigma falls into her schedule? LG7?

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Well that explains the article about no additional Chromatica Ball Tour dates since she was bookedT and busy. :gaycat: 

How long do these types of movies take to film? I wonder where Vegas/Enigma falls into her schedule? LG7?

I’m going to guess filming to February, break in spring, rehearsals in Summer and revamp in Fall

Phaye Monster

Sounds like it’ll be following the Mad Love story which is a great origin story imo. She’ll be great for the role. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

LittleMonster20
7 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I don’t know for sure, but I heard most high budget movies typically only take a few weeks to a few months to film, it also depends on if things like CGI and stunts are involved.

ASIB took a month and a few weeks, and HOG took a few months to film, if that’s anything to go by. I doubt it will affect the Vegas dates or possibly plans for LG7.

The BPD Monster

Gosh why did they announced it too soon when we have to wait until 2024? It's literally torture :messga:

LeJudas
49 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

he's right though, comic book films are 99% shait :trollga:

Are you one of those that stares at a literally empty piece of canvas at a gallery and swears it's the best piece of creation to ever exist in the cosmos

Anderson123

Imagine Joaquin Phoenix winning another Oscar for playing the same character again. Has it ever happened ?

I just did a quick search and Harold Russell did. Nvm I don't think anyone has.

Edonis

I would imagine filming will last until early spring just like the first film. Excited to see if anything leaks from the first few weeks of filming! 

• Admin changed the title to Joker: Folie Á Deux’ begins filming December 2022

Archived