Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

noa234

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Wow, her family and k-fed are so disgusting.

She seems like a normal mom to me.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Like even my mom told me once that she scared of my puberty monster because she sees a man in front of her and it doesn’t makes sense in her mind, I was her baby a second ago.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

noa234

BTW - I don't know when these were recorded but she sounds totally coherent here, which makes me a little relieved if I do say so myself...

56 minutes ago, River said:

Like even my mom told me once that she scared of my puberty monster because she sees a man in front of her and it doesn’t makes sense in her mind, I was her baby a second ago.

Yeah the power-dynamic changes completely. Also when your other Partner fueled your kids in certain ways with lies or assumptions, they quickly act different and have a nasty ego. This Video just shows that Britney can‘t do anything normally (not even scold her kids) without even them trying to use it for their own gain. It‘s nasty.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Regina George

This is LITERALLY every mom. There is absolutely NOTHING abusive in that video. 

I get her and what she's saying but maybe she should stop posting the nude pics. Her kids could be getting bullied because of this.

Dennis

This is perfectly normal lmao what a garbage human being he is. She's not even being aggressive or rude. She's only a little bit mad which happens to every single parent

Dennis
2 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I’m sorry, but her kids sound like spoiled brats :wtf: 

They most certainly are unfortunately. Most rich kids are like that.

apollorowling

It's totally normal behavior. You can't expect your parents to talk nice to you if you're doing things wrong. And let's not be the saints of "Britney should not speak to them in that tone", first they should not misbehave.

Regina George

Britney sue his ****ing poor ass and cut then all from receiving your money!

They are trying to make her mad so she could post something concerning and look crazy. This is gaslighting at its finest. 

tigerteeth

Ok, where is the problem with those videos? Pubescent teens being annoyed by their mom and her parenting is called abuse now? Sheesh… Woop-dee-freekin-doo

tigerteeth
17 minutes ago, Noah said:

Yeah the power-dynamic changes completely. Also when your other Partner fueled your kids in certain ways with lies or assumptions, they quickly act different and have a nasty ego. This Video just shows that Britney can‘t do anything normally (not even scold her kids) without even them trying to use it for their own gain. It‘s nasty.

My thoughts as well. Let’s paint the mom as crazy and out of her f*in mind, manipulate the kids and use them to your favor. D!ck move Kevin

Archived