❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
celeb

Wendy Williams Stepping Out & Sparks CONCERN! 🫢

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

• En_Sabah_Nur changed the title to Wendy Williams Stepping Out & Sparks CONCERN! 🫢
berlinforme

She doesn't look very healthy in general. But the video doesn't seem too bad tbh, so let's not jump to conclusions.

danbekim
2 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

The video doesn't seem too bad tbh, let's not jump to conclusions. But generally she doesn't look healthy, true. 

I agree, she's able to talk better now, compared to that TMZ interview she did not so long ago. She always walked like this, and she is recovering I believe.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

berlinforme
1 minute ago, danbekim said:

I agree, she's able to talk better now, compared to that TMZ interview she did not so long ago. She always walked like this, and she is recovering I believe.

Yeah, she talks much better now, she doesn't seem as confused anymore. 

dollardays
4 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Yeah, she talks much better now, she doesn't seem as confused anymore. 

What was making her so confused? I never really followed her but that interview video was disheartening 

En_Sabah_Nur
20 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

she doesn't look bad in the video but those pictures...are they real?

Apparently so 😐

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
15 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

She doesn't look very healthy in general. But the video doesn't seem too bad tbh, so let's not jump to conclusions.

Her thin frame I guess is what is concerning people now + her legs!!  😬

Egypt. W

19 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

she doesn't look bad in the video but those pictures...are they real?

That’s what I thought. Maybe the skin is sagging from her lymphedema?

Idk, but it’s sad to see her down and out.

Edonis

She has lymphedema which can cause the folding and scarring of the skin seen on her legs. I think the lighting of photos makes it a lot more noticeable than what you would see in the video or real life. 

I feel bad that she’s being stalked by paparazzi even though she clearly doesn’t want them to watch her. That’s really the concerning thing imo, she’s struggled with mental health issues in the past. Being in the spotlight like that won’t help. 

berlinforme
13 minutes ago, dollardays said:

What was making her so confused? I never really followed her but that interview video was disheartening 

From the way she was talking she seemed to be high imo and I'd assume that might have been due to medication? No idea though. 

Archived