💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP ACT II Theory

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

pussycat

She's not going to dedicate something as big as a Vegas deal to ARTPOP. It wouldn't make sense. Imo it should be a seperate event, like the artrave release show, that's not connected to a contract/ festival/ tour/... Just a few cute dates with only Monsters. How cute would that be

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25
1 hour ago, Charles X Charles said:

yesterday I listened to ARTPOP and gypsy still slaps. 💕

The whole album still goes off even if it has aged a bit. 

VasilisVas

This ARTPOP act 2 fiasco is now officially out of hand. 10 years - let it go already. It didn’t happen when it was supposed to, hasn’t happened during the “petition”, and won’t happen anytime in the future. :oops:

NATAH
1 hour ago, JustDance1122 said:

They made Stupid Love in 2017 during the Joanne World Tour 

why do i keep getting this confused :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

imitalian

She's not dedicating an era to act ii, but i do hope they release a cute project for the 10 years anniversary like they did Born This Way.

Maybe just a re-release/deluxe of ARTPOP without DWUW and with a couple act ii songs like Brooklyn Nights and Tea

M i K E Y

I don’t see the ACT II happen as maybe it was intended to be. There is a reason it never came. I would be totally satisfied with an ARTPOP 10th anniversary edition with  one or two songs added that were intended for ACT II as a fan gift tho

Pandauralife

Some of y'all really getting upset about a couple delulus having hope lol. While I myself personally don't think we'll ever see Act II either, I can't help but to silently hope in quiet expectation that maybe there's still more to come from ARTPOP. I'm definitely not betting my life on it (especially since it's been 10 years :toofunny:) but please just let us be delusional in peace.

gagzus

The more realistic thing to happen would be they’ll re-release ARTPOP officially for the anniversary next year with a new merch bundle, maybe a picture disc vinyl with the Xtina version of Do What U Want or even just the solo version. If we’re lucky because of the love before they COULD add an additional 2-3 songs that were finished as bonus tracks online like Brooklyn Nights, Partynauseous (artRAVE version) and Temple/Tea/Whatever was basically fully finished.

But I only see her ever using Applause on any shows IF any ARTPOP at all

Cheek 2 Cheek Stan

Gaga gonna skip 10 years of ARTPOP and move straight into 10 years of cheek to cheek!!! â€ïžđŸ’•â™„ïžđŸ’™

Period đŸ©ž

Bloody hooker

As an ARTPOP stan, Gaga isn’t going to give us another era dedicated to the album. She didn’t do it for any of the other 10 year anniversaries. I want ACT II, because of the whole mystery surrounding what she intended to do but was stopped by Interscope and former management. I do think Gaga may give us no more than 5 songs that can easily be finished for the 10th anniversary. 

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

Won't happen but I'd love it. ARTPOP is probably her greatest album. The issue is that all the surrounding drama cursed it. From the rush release of leaked Applause, making Applause the lead, troy, Gibson, etc etc etc.

I was completely disconnected from the Internet at the time other than a lurk on here pre-release, due to being poor & couldn't afford the Internet... let me tell you, making up my OWN mind about an album and having no outside influences telling me what to think was incredible. Y'all should try it, use your own mind rather than trying to fit in.

If she were to hit us with a 10th anniversary I'd lose my shĂŹt. The unreleased, hit us with a full movie.

The Real reason ARTPOP doesn't appear on TCB is actually because the label/promoters advise her that other than the album they're promoting, the other tracks to be performed should be her best sellers.

That's why ARUTW is on the setlist... even though its her best song ever.

Auralegends
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

As an ARTPOP stan, Gaga isn’t going to give us another era dedicated to the album. She didn’t do it for any of the other 10 year anniversaries. I want ACT II, because of the whole mystery surrounding what she intended to do but was stopped by Interscope and former management. I do think Gaga may give us no more than 5 songs that can easily be finished for the 10th anniversary. 

They did release Born This Way tenth anniversary edition with artists singing some her singles from the album

Future Lovers

The way this fan base continuously pushes an era she has made clear she wants to sidestep onto her is really astounding. You can point to her doing Aura, Applause, and Venus in concert as evidence to the contrary but does that really say anything? Applause and Venus are probably the most well known songs on the album (and the most easily digestible to general audiences) and Aura was there so she could more represent ARTPOP in a greatest hits show. If she really wanted to do more with ARTPOP, she would've in the last nine years. 

MANiCURE 6
7 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Yes, it was a rough time for Gaga but she clearly still enjoys the album, let's be real - 

MANiCURE supremacy. 💅

Archived