Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Drag Race Germany, Brazil, Mexico in the works

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

Noah
11 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Olivia Jones is the epitome of old drag, I don’t think she’s the right person to represent Drag Race.

I could see Miss Fame being a host, she’s moved to Switzerland and is constantly in Germany for work

I think , Olivia would bring the Viewers and familiarity to German Viewers.

I heard she once said tho, she wouldn't like to do it as it's not her style to judge queens like that.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

I heard she once said tho, she wouldn't like to do it as it's not her style to judge queens like that.

Yeah and Conchita said she was interested in hosting a German-language franchise in the past. It's definitely gonna be Conchita as a host or like... somebody totally unrelated to Drag in Germany who might bring in viewership. 

chromaticainmyhead
13 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Olivia Jones is the epitome of old drag, I don’t think she’s the right person to represent Drag Race.

I could see Miss Fame being a host, she’s moved to Switzerland and is constantly in Germany for work

if WOW wants to do German drag justice they should at least offer it to her to host it. Olivia has made drag socially acceptable in Germany which is not that far away from RuPaul's achievements in the US actually. She is really well known and a familiar face on TV. I'm sure she knows how to attract younger viewers as well.. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Noah
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Yeah and Conchita said she was interested in hosting a German-language franchise in the past. It's definitely gonna be Conchita as a host or like... somebody totally unrelated to Drag in Germany who might bring in viewership. 

I mean I guess we have to be okay with Conchita, even tho she doesn't have the playful ease Olivia has. I also hated her judging Style on QoD, but maybe she changed a bit.

I wonder who will be sitting on that Panel with her? I kinda feel like it may be Katja Krasavice, tho that'd make the Panel so young. but I also don't know any german Designers that could be on that Panel 😅

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Supersonic
21 minutes ago, Noah said:

I mean I guess we have to be okay with Conchita, even tho she doesn't have the playful ease Olivia has. I also hated her judging Style on QoD, but maybe she changed a bit.

I wonder who will be sitting on that Panel with her? I kinda feel like it may be Katja Krasavice, tho that'd make the Panel so young. but I also don't know any german Designers that could be on that Panel 😅

Lol if Katja is gonna be on there after her "Kink at pride is degenerate and gays dressing skimpy in public is immoral" controversy, it's gonna be a bigger shitshow than Heidi hosting Queen of Drags

nightadieu
30 minutes ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

if WOW wants to do German drag justice they should at least offer it to her to host it. Olivia has made drag socially acceptable in Germany which is not that far away from RuPaul's achievements in the US actually. She is really well known and a familiar face on TV. I'm sure she knows how to attract younger viewers as well.. 

38 minutes ago, Noah said:

I get your points and I also think she should have some sort of position in this. Just don’t feel like she’s the right representative as she’ll always appear old school to the target audience

Noah
9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Lol if Katja is gonna be on there after her "Kink at pride is degenerate and gays dressing skimpy in public is immoral" controversy, it's gonna be a bigger shitshow than Heidi hosting Queen of Drags

Whaaaaaaat???? I never knew that happened. I just saw a Tiktok of her at Pride a few days ago and thought she was a fit especially when she is friends wirh Vava. Who do you see fit as Co- and Guest Judges?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Sneaky Oliver

If they play the cards right, DR Brazil might become the greatest of the international franchise

Drag is a huge part of pop culture right now in Brazil and they’re very very talented. I have already a winner in mind 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, Noah said:

Whaaaaaaat???? I never knew that happened. I just saw a Tiktok of her at Pride a few days ago and thought she was a fit especially when she is friends wirh Vava. Who do you see fit as Co- and Guest Judges?

It was trending on general German twitter for like 5 days sis, happened like just last week :deadbanana: Twitter had a FIELD day pointing out the hypocrisy of judging gays for being shirtless with shorts at pride and her entire brand & aesthetic being **** adjacent :lmao:

Noah
8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

It was trending on general German twitter for like 5 days sis, happened like just last week :deadbanana: Twitter had a FIELD day pointing out the hypocrisy of judging gays for being shirtless with shorts at pride and her entire brand & aesthetic being **** adjacent :lmao:

Omg.... Let me catch up!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

tomsches

Thank god the producers of RPDG are doing a German speaking version! Heidi Klum's attempt to do a drag show was an absolute joke, she should stick to GNTM.

CyanDante

I hope Valentina gets the gig for Drag Race Mexico :giveup:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived