Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Richy Jackson seen at Gaga’s show in Washington D.C. today (8/8)

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Chaymie said:

Was he dancing in that clip? I first thought he was wiping something off of the floor with his feet. 

I'm not sure but I thought maybe he was checking the floor for safety? like to make sure it's not slippery or something idk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
4 hours ago, Rebel said:

He was accused of sexual abuse too.

By a fan who claimed a dancer spilled in their DMS for the first time. No one has confirmed this and it wasn't mentioned by Rolling Stone. Also, be real...who is going to admit they were sexually abused for the first time to a complete stranger who is a stan of one's former employer?

Look, I think Richey sucks. Sexual abuse is serious asf though and I don't like these accusations thrown around so easily when there's no proof an actual allegation was even made.

chromaticainmyhead
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I got yelled at on here by y'all, but some of you are insane for thinking a man accused of verbal/emotional abuse (not sexual) was going to get fired a week before a multi million dollar tour. Maybe he's a contractor, but I doubt it...and if he's not, they absolutely need to have an investigation. If he's not a contractor and she just up and fired him without conducting an investigation, dude could easily sue.

Like if he's around months after the tour, I get the outrage, but for now...that's how employment works.

yeah but you could also say "dude,maybe it's not the right time now for you to be here, let your assistants do the work, take some time off and let's talk when this is over" if they're friends that's how communication works especially when they're working together that's the benefit of having friends as your colleagues but maybe I'm wrong

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

LilyLark
3 hours ago, G U C C I said:

Not to mention if there are not strong NDA’s in place firing him could piss him off enough to talk about things just to be a b!tch cause he seems like the type. He’s been around for her entire career. He definitely probably knows some tea that needs to remain inside the Haus and not unleashed on social media. 

All that said though I still think he kisses her ass far too much to be let go. What will piss me off is if he gets hired for Joker 2. His cameo (along with Sarah & Freddie) was one of the small details I detested about ASIB. And I know her ass will drag every member of Haus along for the ride if Warner Bro and the director allows it.

I think he'll get fired after the tour, but fired in a 'gentle' way (and with a big fat paycheck) because yeah, he absolutely seems like the type to break an NDA and make sh*t up. Bobby isn't that incompetent...

@LaLa

Surprised he's a contractor. Figured her dancers and band members would be, but Michael Beardsley and Richey I thought would not be.

Even then, though, I still maintain firing him a week before a multi million dollar tour that employs hundreds of people, when he has a key role, would be unrealistic short of sexual or racial abuse. Legally, if he is a contractor and that wasn't changed, she has the right...but I could also see him still trying to sue her or go to the press and claim wrongful termination (even if legally he had no case) due to no investigation being conducted. And from a cold hearted PR point of view, an openly gay Black man accusing her of wrongful termination would be uglier than the current situation.

chromaticainmyhead

I think the act of going on stage is something different when the stadium is already full with people, imo it's incredibly insensitive of him. They should know better!!

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Guillaume Hamon

I mean even if he's a contract worker there are probably still possibilities for him to sue if he's fired without the accusations being proved.

They're right to do the investigation first and act upon it once it's backed up by as many elements as possible to avoid a trial.

That would be sad if he ends up with a big cheque because of a lack of evidence according to a court...

5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

He’s more worried about the floor but not his dancer’s spine…

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488698db4ac104dc54e1c0b2504d60fc5949ac2bf49d&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Omg this dance is horrible 

BARKDANGER

At first I couldn’t tell who came out on the stage, then when I realized it was Richy…

scary-movie-scared.gif

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

River

we don’t know what his contract says and if The dancers filled a complaint.

If they didn’t fill a complaint then it’s impossible to kick him out mid-contract, but just finish it.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Julien Lockhart

What a bad person he is, he knows about the allegations but he wanted to be seen on stage last night ? What a weird person, he knows some of LM would be mad at him and maybe at Gaga (?)

It's pure provocation to me, if you're accused for being an abuser make yourself silent or something ?

He ate my heart

Rebel
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

By a fan who claimed a dancer spilled in their DMS for the first time. No one has confirmed this and it wasn't mentioned by Rolling Stone. Also, be real...who is going to admit they were sexually abused for the first time to a complete stranger who is a stan of one's former employer?

Look, I think Richey sucks. Sexual abuse is serious asf though and I don't like these accusations thrown around so easily when there's no proof an actual allegation was even made.

It wasn't mentioned by Rolling Stone because Mike stated that was a private conversation and he didn't want that to be public. It wasn't just one fan, he confirmed the DMs were real to a different person.

RAMROD

What was he doing?? Cleaning the stage? Not sure what moves he was doing in the video for :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LilyLark
4 hours ago, Rebel said:

It wasn't mentioned by Rolling Stone because Mike stated that was a private conversation and he didn't want that to be public. It wasn't just one fan, he confirmed the DMs were real to a different person.

Where are these tweets then? There's no proof, it's one fan with DMs that look fake asf and another fan 'claiming' it's real and that the dancer confirmed to him (again, without proof). It's not like the Rolling Stone reporter could have mentioned anonymous reports of sexual misconduct. It's a DM that literally uses stan language, comes across like English is their second language (when the dancer seems to be a born and bred American), and beggars belief. I've been assaulted. It is very, very hard for me to believe that someone would tell their history of being assaulted for the first time to a music 'stan' of the artist they danced for, and not a friend, a psychologist, anonymously on reddit, etc. Frankly, it comes across like a deranged stan-in a fandom that has a history of making up DMs-wrote it and another came up with a story to confirm it. The whole thing trivalizes sexual assault imo.

Anyway, we'll have to agree to disagree.

• Saint Hollywood changed the title to Richy Jackson seen at Gaga’s show in Washington D.C. today (8/8)

Archived