Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Olivia Newton-John Passes Away

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple days ago a French musician passed away from cancer, it saddened me idk it did something to my heart because I remember as a kid loving him a lot, and going to the musical he was part of. I hate hearing the cancer part because a family member of mine passed away so soon from it, just so unfair. And Olivia apparently suffered from the same disease sadly. She was part of my childhood as well but more so my mom's. It's life I guess but it does something to my heart. Rest in peace, even if I never knew you personally, I think the world loved your smile your voice and the joy you brought to peopel's homes :heart:

18 minutes ago, KORG said:

She was diagnosed in 1992 and has survived with cancer for 30 years. That, to me, is someone who beat cancer.

I hate reading that cus it's all random, the body chooses to "beat" it

Flippy

Noooo!!! I love her so much! :giveup:

Hopelessly Devoted To You, I Honestly Love You, Have You Never Been Mellow to name a few… ugh :( It really is a sad day

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

skaxboy
1 hour ago, mattbri said:

guess mine is not the first heart broken :bradley:

My eyes are not the first to cry. 

We loved her growing up! Grease came out when my mom was a teenager and bought us the VHS as kids and we loved it.  I know all the words and even love Grease 2. I remember when I started to drive I’d use my family van when going to places with a bunch of friends and I had a Greatest Hits of Olivia Newton John in the car along with my mixed CDs. I wanted to see her in Vegas but never got a chance to. Drag Race made me obsessed with her pop music thanks to this.  

RIP Sandy ❤️

DelusionalGaga

RIP Olivia. There will never be another her again. She's an icon of a generation :heart:

King of the Fall

RIP Queen, we will always have your amazing songs, so glad I got the chance to see you in concert:heart:

Archived