đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Sandman - Netflix (Season 1)

Joshie

Featured Posts

Has anyone watched it yet? I kinda binged it. Was amazing.

The casting was brilliant, lots of LGBTQ+ representation too, which I think many shows or studios need to take note off.

weed

skskskksksks I wonder if the LGBTQ representation is why my parents were like "mmm it's not for us but we think you'd like it" lmao after they saw the first episode

Mother of Puppies

Is it good? I wasn’t sure what it’s really about when I watched the trailer :laughga: something about dreams lol

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

alsemanche

I'm gonna start it today :giveup: I've been wanting to read the comic book for ages but never got around to that, so I'm super excited for this. The trailer looks soo good 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

2 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Is it good? I wasn’t sure what it’s really about when I watched the trailer :laughga: something about dreams lol

It’s really good! Definitely give it a watch. 

2 hours ago, weed said:

skskskksksks I wonder if the LGBTQ representation is why my parents were like "mmm it's not for us but we think you'd like it" lmao after they saw the first episode

Yeah probably, lots of people saying it’s too “woke”. LOL, what because there’s gay, bisexual and non binary characters? Oh and also the devil is a woman not a man. 

phantasmas

Finished the season last night and it was great! Not usually into the fantasy genre but I do enjoy the concept of the dream world so I was thoroughly entertained. Ending was a bit anti-climatic but that's ok... 2nd season looks like it will be more interesting to me anyway. 

I love this show, I just finished watching the last episode.

Spoiler

The Lucifer vs Dream fight from episode 4 was so well done.

chun li

Finishing it now. First episode was so intriguing. All the rest is filler leading nowhere. 

Archived