đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Spoiler: A toy thrown at Gaga during HMH (CB Toronto)

sara57

Featured Posts

gstring

where was her telekinesis when we need it??? she did it once before :(

Little little

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFriend

There should be a donation box at the ball venue so Gaga can just pick whatever items she likes at the end of the show. :kiss:

sara57
31 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Delete the name of the song from the title of the thread @sara57

How can I do that on the phone? :toofunny::toofunny:

BornAsUnic0rn
37 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Delete the name of the song from the title of the thread @sara57

See, this song was literally the first one and for my knowledge the only one we got confirmed for the tour, by the Lady herself. Is that really a spoiler?

sara57
3 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

See, this song was literally the first one and for my knowledge the only one we got confirmed for the tour, by the Lady herself. Is that really a spoiler?

Yeah that's why I put it in the title. I think everybody knows she sings HMH at this point.

COOOK
18 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

13 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Yeah that's why I put it in the title. I think everybody knows she sings HMH at this point.

It’s not that deep, just don’t, out of simple respect :oops:

and I don’t know how to do that on the phone :toofunny:

MiggleB123

While there’s literally an open fire on the stage… how dumb do you have to be 

- cherry cherry boom boom

Juniper
1 hour ago, Benji said:

Honestly I’m so glad she doesn’t do this on tour anymore.  It’s a boring segment for the crowd and fans become obsessed with taking letters, toys, books etc to throw at her.

Agree 100 %. It turned into a competition where fans made the show about themselves and getting her attention instead of having a good time.

(The letters also turned into a war over who had the most struggles and made them hard to take seriously in the end.)

I’ve been wanting her to stop with this for years so it’s so refreshing to see her focusing on doing her job like the pro she is and delivering a streamlined production from start to finish that makes no one feel left out. 

This has to stop. It doesn’t matter the reason people do it. Throwing things at the stage is dangerous and selfish. Even a plushie can have hard parts that can hurt or if she is dancing she can fall. If you see anyone in your concert ready to do that (holding big things) call security or call it off. 

Florian
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

What if it had caught fire from the flames on stage omg :air:

The plush on the stage be like:

this_is_fine.jpg

Dojo
5 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It’s a Dr. Simi plush that was thrown to her and it says “Mexico still loves Ü”. :bradley: She’s never coming back here. Dr. Simi is from a pharmacy store that sells generics and that’s the official pet so they have merch and stuff like that. 

dr simi remains iconic! 

Archived