💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

LEAK: „Halleujah“ (ARTPOP Outtake prod. by Zedd)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

27monster27
12 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The verses are obviously not final lyrics material, I think she was just singing mostly random lyrics to fit the Zedds beat. Similar to Applause demo.

The chorus/post chorus is good! I think it sounds kinda too classy and not enough messy for ARTPOP :cryga:

While this is 99% for ARTPOP, I feel like there is a 1% chance that this could have been for Clarity.

he/him/his

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6

Is this delusional to expect more to come from ASIB session after we randomly got "We Could Be Lovers" which was believed to be from early ASIB session ?

GregJA

What if this was actually “Temple” we always wanted to hear :air:

this is bad, and for the first time my favourite parts are the non gaga parts :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Trigger

Definitely lazy but also super interesting. You can tell that this is likely the kind of thing we’d get from something like ARTPOP Act 2, and how it’s probably for the best we never got it. It’s just her singing over random samples and beats for fun, I think. :lana:

Hold up... if someone takes out the spoken word parts (which could be placeholders for a rap feature?) The song slaps. The halle-hallelujah hook is great, the sung bits are good, the message is there..

Remember production, lyrics & vocals ate always bad in early demos & Gaga especially is WAY too wordy in her verses (2nd time around, before I cry, no way, brooklyn nights).. 

Nah this songs good.

Defmix100
3 hours ago, nightadieu said:

I’ve never heard of anyone possessing Frankenstein. The other song you’ve mentioned might be “I Don’t Want Your Love”, recorded in 2011 between BTW and ARTPOP. It was a rough idea and was never finished, the song didn’t even have a bridge in its latest state. There are three snippets online, but they’re pretty clear, no fans whispering. I remember a video going around that had Gaga rehearsing a song, filmed by a shaking fan that whispered “oh my god” over it. Couldn’t find it right now so cannot confirm it’s the same song but I’ll check if you can send me a link

finally found it, it was supposedly her recording LG5 with Mark Ronson

27monster27
54 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

She went after those high notes like it was nobody's business.

he/him/his

nightadieu
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

That’s a different song than the one I’ve mentioned but I’m not 100% sure that’s even her. There were so many snippets floating around that all got debunked and the fact that the audio is so distorted is a big red flag to me 

nightadieu
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

@nightadieu Could RedOne songs from 2015 leak one day ?

Theoretically, every song ha the potential to leak. There are several possible scenarios, but as of now, I have no information about any of those session songs circulating

3 hours ago, GaGaLB said:

@nightadieu what tracks are making the rounds? (The fame, BTW or ARTPOP unleakeds)

The only unleaked-but-out-there song I currently know of is I Don’t Want Your Love from 2011. I know that one very reliable person sold it to two individual buyers but all of them agreed to not resell or share the song any further. The most likely songs to leak in the near future would be the demos to 911 and the earliest demo of Stupid Love. Also, the early demo of Sine From Above pre Gaga is on the market right now, it features Ryan Tedders vocal, different lyrics and production

3 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Is this delusional to expect more to come from ASIB session after we randomly got "We Could Be Lovers" which was believed to be from early ASIB session ?

No songs currently on the radar but I’m still curious if We Could Be Lovers was spread by the people that stole DJWS laptop and what else could’ve been on there

Archived