Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

LEAK: „Halleujah“ (ARTPOP Outtake prod. by Zedd)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

Wow this is absolutely terrible. The first time I heard it on twitter i thought it was fake and a parody hahaha
Wise not to release it <3

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

This is giving mama papa parfek illusion energy tbh :samanthac:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Debithius
3 hours ago, GaGaLB said:

forgot to add "Don't"

Oh wait! Need to listen to this.

altern8version

I love this so much 🥺 even with being a rough around the edges demo

clearly i’m not in the majority with this thought, haha, but oh well. I really like it 

monketsharona

The ARTPOP music was made in around 2012, so I wouldn't be surprised if we'd get more ARTPOP leaks soon. 

A lot of The Fame stuff were leaked around 2017 / 2018 when the music turned 10. I think it's about some rights not being effective anymore or something.

marrytheminogue

I actually really like the instrumental and the halle-halle-hallelujah parts and chorus - quite catchy.

But the first and second verse vocals are giving me ‘Demo for Lady GaGa’ vibes. Could imagine this sounding quite nice polished up, more so than some other demos / tracks we’ve heard from the supposed Act II.

nightadieu
29 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The ARTPOP music was made in around 2012, so I wouldn't be surprised if we'd get more ARTPOP leaks soon. 

A lot of The Fame stuff were leaked around 2017 / 2018 when the music turned 10. I think it's about some rights not being effective anymore or something.

wdym, most The Fame songs were leaked 2009 - 2011. It was only a handful of songs that leaked in 2018. And no other ARTPOP songs are going to leak anytime soon. 

Pretty sure it’s not for rights not being effective anymore as it’s still a protected property of the involved artists. Sometimes songs get traded or sold to few individuals who then proceed to resell it and that’s how they eventually surface but as far as I know the ARTPOP sessions are extremely rare within the community. 

Defmix100
13 hours ago, nightadieu said:

I know two people that have the song :)

do you have any info on Frankensteined or the "What's Wrong With Love" thing we heard with the fans whispering all over it?

nightadieu
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

do you have any info on Frankensteined or the "What's Wrong With Love" thing we heard with the fans whispering all over it?

I’ve never heard of anyone possessing Frankenstein. The other song you’ve mentioned might be “I Don’t Want Your Love”, recorded in 2011 between BTW and ARTPOP. It was a rough idea and was never finished, the song didn’t even have a bridge in its latest state. There are three snippets online, but they’re pretty clear, no fans whispering. I remember a video going around that had Gaga rehearsing a song, filmed by a shaking fan that whispered “oh my god” over it. Couldn’t find it right now so cannot confirm it’s the same song but I’ll check if you can send me a link

TimotheeChalamet
15 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Zedd later reworked Temple into his released song “Bumblebee” so we have a taste of what it could have been. But yes, i can also see her writing around that temple line, it’s such a cute nod to Taylor :flutter:

If I remember correctly, there were rumors about lyrics to Temple being something like "I won't die but I can't live without you, you temple of a man" 

Sneaky Oliver

The verses are obviously not final lyrics material, I think she was just singing mostly random lyrics to fit the Zedds beat. Similar to Applause demo.

The chorus/post chorus is good! I think it sounds kinda too classy and not enough messy for ARTPOP :cryga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived