Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

LEAK: „Halleujah“ (ARTPOP Outtake prod. by Zedd)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 hour ago, ItalianJudas said:

The song is indeed terrible, please don't even pretend. This is not ARTPOP. It's giving pre-The Fame vibes. Cute little outtake, but we were asking for TEA/Onion Girl/Temple/Tinnitus:triggered:

What makes you think these are better? What y'all need to remember about unreleased songs is they stayed unreleased for a reason, just saying.

nightadieu
Just now, Donatellah said:

Didn't Gaga work on ARTPOP right after BTW? 

Yes! But I’m assuming this was in between both records and never intended for either, just like Princess Die

MonsterARTPOP

MANiCURE demo was also a mess and the final song is flawless so pls let's not pretend like this wouldn't be a pop anthem in a final state

Roughhouse Dandy

Just listened to it. If she polished the lyrics a little bit and cleaned up the production, it'd probably be a top 10 Gaga song for me. The chorus with the deeper voice? :nooo:

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Chromatica Island

I hope the rest of ACT II leaks:firega:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island
33 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Love hearing stuff like this, even just early rough ideas

i think people need to remember that this probably wasn’t going to be on ARTPOP Act II, it was just a rough idea when starting the album that was left in favour of other ideas. Always fun to hear her thought process :nick: 

I am the same way, like, it's just a demo, it isn't supposed to sound perfect, I love hearing any new material from Gaga!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

nightadieu

Here’s a cute photo of Gaga and Zedd from that time :hug:

0-A157457-A8-FB-409-E-941-B-3-B743-A375-

MonsterARTPOP
1 hour ago, ItalianJudas said:

The song is indeed terrible, please don't even pretend. This is not ARTPOP. It's giving pre-The Fame vibes. Cute little outtake, but we were asking for TEA/Onion Girl/Temple/Tinnitus:triggered:

Onion Girl might also just be an early rough demo like this song tho

I'm convinced Temple is a finished and polished song tho since it was on the tracklist just 3 weeks b4 release

Daenerys
1 minute ago, nightadieu said:

Here’s a cute photo of Gaga and Matthew :hug:

0-A157457-A8-FB-409-E-941-B-3-B743-A375-

Isn’t that Zedd? 
avatars-hVU24zkSyt7UkfXz-Hz0NMw-t500x500

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Linus Gaga

As long as I love hiphop and trap songs  but I think Gaga isn't that natural when she does this genre. Her talking in Scheisse, Babylon is cool and nice, but raping and sing in songs like partynauseous, Cake, JnD and hallelujah,  she seems not blending into the song? she often use 2 layers effect on her rap line, but I would be better if she explore a new technique / voice from herself 

Hit me a message and say hi !

MonsterARTPOP
1 hour ago, nightadieu said:

Zedd later reworked Temple into his released song “Bumblebee” so we have a taste of what it could have been. But yes, i can also see her writing around that temple line, it’s such a cute nod to Taylor :flutter:

Wait how do we know Temple was turned into Bumblebee, I thought it was Addicted To A Memory or whatever it's called

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Isn’t that Zedd? 
avatars-hVU24zkSyt7UkfXz-Hz0NMw-t500x500

Oops you’re right!! I’ve edited that post

nightadieu
3 minutes ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Wait how do we know Temple was turned into Bumblebee, I thought it was Addicted To A Memory or whatever it's called

Onion Girl was turned into Addicted To A Memory and Temple into Bumble Bee

Archived