💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

LEAK: „Halleujah“ (ARTPOP Outtake prod. by Zedd)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

nightadieu
1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

I like everything but the main hook :huntyga: 

It sounds like a children's choir praising God, the fact that she related it to sex is a mess and a half

I’m not getting children’s choir at all and combining religious with sexual themes is nothing new for Gaga so… 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu
18 minutes ago, Levine said:

Wait there's nothing in the OP. Please dm me

Videos keep getting banned. Here’s a recent upload, I’ll update the OP now :)

Ophelia
3 hours ago, nightadieu said:

I’m not getting children’s choir at all and combining religious with sexual themes is nothing new for Gaga so… 

I don't care about the religion thing and I always love when she plays with such themes, it's just the pitch of the hook that bothers me. Sounds ugly and childish to me. I'll probably get used to it and bop anyway :lolly:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

This feels very... representative(?) of the early ARTPOP concept. The high disney princess theme reference, the temple reference, the bratty vocals, etc. Kinda makes me think how ARTPOP would've been if it had a earlier release.

Stone S
On 8/7/2022 at 2:09 AM, HookerOnAChurch said:

Interesting sound. Not fantastic but still good. Has someone already made a fan art for the cover? 

I’ll work on it today!

Welcome to Industria

Mother of Puppies

It's a demo and I do understand if an artist doesn't wanna release that rough idea because it's unfinished and just a sketch... it's like you start a painting, but never get to finish it so you don't show it to anyone.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

FRANK1991

I love it even thought tt's a rough demo, but imagine when completed how good it would be.

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Sherry
7 minutes ago, Zedd said:

Guys, it's been right under our noses all these years...

Okay listen up Zedd. I have a bone to pick with you. You let Gaga release that Jewels n' flop mess but not this. How could you? :bear:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Donatellah

Wait... Since this was from Temple sessions as well, couldn't there be a possibility that track is also on circulation? 

Anderson123

This song is so catchy. The Halle hallelu hallelu-jah has been stuck in my head all day. Gaga is the queen of hooks.

Archived