About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Hot 100 #1 race this week is expected to be very close

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aleks

• Teletubby

• Dr Fudge

• JRCF29

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About Damn Time doesn't need this and it's still gonna be a far bigger song.

I don’t get what’s the issue with releasing multiple remixes/versions of the same song. Remixes have been a thing for decades and many modern artists, including Gaga, have dropped not only remix EPs b

Gaga stans can be so pretentious 

alien superstar being the most successful after break my soul, i blame the replay value

she needs to make it a single asap, but again, what's even the point if she is not releasing music videos or even doing performances this era

all the songs can be singles now 

• Like 1

I don’t get what’s the issue with releasing multiple remixes/versions of the same song. Remixes have been a thing for decades and many modern artists, including Gaga, have dropped not only remix EPs but remix albums as well (Gaga having like 5 of them).

A bit biased, if you ask me. :ally:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, Aleks said:

I don’t get what’s the issue with releasing multiple remixes/versions of the same song. Remixes have been a thing for decades and many modern artists, including Gaga, have dropped not only remix EPs but remix albums as well (Gaga having like 5 of them).

The fact that she is now releasing remixes for the extra streams and releases so many it becomes sad, where Gaga was not

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3

can't wait for "the reality is, sometimes you lose" moment

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.
34 minutes ago, Aleks said:

And also these remixes are not like rent a rapper remixes that were so obviously grabs. Sure, these are, too, but at the very least these most of the remixes have a little value to them like the Madonna one. Like if you’re gonna reach so hard and obviously at least make it even a little compelling content-wise lmao

monstertoronto

I love the Madonna vogue remix, because it essentially sounds like Vogue with different lyrics. I find it a bit weird that “remix” songs which are completely different songs can all be combined as one song for chart purposes. 

• Like 4