Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim and Pete broke up

Dojo

Featured Posts

Bonkers

I will be disgusted if she goes back to Kanye.  Going back to an abusive partner is a terrible message for the whole world and especially people who refuse to let go.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

LG666

Y'all need to remember who these people are. This was all just a PR stunt. I know we all want to give into the fantasy that these celebs are "like us" but everything is strategic and with a brand motive behind it all. Don't be fooled so easily.

Rahrahbitchson

There is no hope for love after this 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

FATCAT
2 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I wonder how he's feeling about his Kim and Ko. tattoos now. After getting a bunch lasered off of him already 😬

He’s already got their number I guess 😖

Purr more, hiss less.

high culture

I comment on a tik tok earlier this week saying I think they broke up and someone left a nasty comment responding to me and I went to go look for it to tell them they owe me an apology and it was gone 😭

Reginald

Did people really think this relationship was serious? :ladyhaha: I just assume that everything Kim does is staged, for attention and publicity.

Anyway Chile, let me see if Pete is on social media so I can slide in the DMs :fan: 

Nathan
21 hours ago, LG666 said:

Y'all need to remember who these people are. This was all just a PR stunt. I know we all want to give into the fantasy that these celebs are "like us" but everything is strategic and with a brand motive behind it all. Don't be fooled so easily.

No, people are people regardless if they are famous. They probably where real, Jesus 

Moonlight on Water
21 hours ago, high culture said:

I comment on a tik tok earlier this week saying I think they broke up and someone left a nasty comment responding to me and I went to go look for it to tell them they owe me an apology and it was gone 😭

i aspire to be as petty as you

she/her

Archived