💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicole Scherzinger files complaint against Pussycat Dolls founder

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Nicole Scherzinger is lashing out against Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin in a cross-complaint stemming from a failed reunion of the girl group, alleging breach of contract and fraud, among other claims, according to a new court filing. The singer and reality TV judge is seeking restitution including punitive damages, court fees and “further relief” deemed necessary by the court in the case.

The new complaint claims Robin Antin “breached her duties and obligations to Scherzinger, severely damaged PCD’s good will, and wasted the funding for the planned PCD reunion tour,” ultimately damaging the Pussycat Dolls brand “through self-dealing, waste and fraud” that included accepting advances from concert promoter Live Nation and forcing Scherzinger to use her own private funds to fund Pussycat Dolls promotional appearances and the recording of a new single. 

Robin mismanagement and self-dealing had so damaged PCD that a reunion tour on the terms Antin was demanding was not commercially feasible and could not be profitable for Antin, Scherzinger, or the other members of Pussycat Dolls.

Robin Antin’s lawyer said his client “vehemently denies these allegations.“

Nicole’s latest cross-complaint reveals that Antin first approached the singer with a proposal for a possible Pussycat Dolls reunion in August 2017, but that those discussions never amounted to any firm agreements.
Robin Antin began negotiating with Live Nation to promote the PCD reunion tour in bad faith by stating “Nicoler had already committed to participate in the reunion.”
She received a $600,000 advance from Live Nation to finance the reunion in November of that year and used Nicole Scherzinger’s name and likeness to promote the tour to ticket buyers. 
Antin continued to pursue the Pussycat Dolls reunion tour without Nicole’s involvement after receiving the Live Nation advance, by paying singer Pia Mia $100,000 to front the group.

Scherzinger did not reenter into negotiations with Robin Antin until February 2019.

Nicole claims, she used her own finances and connections to arrange promotional appearances for the Pussycat Dolls on the The X Factor UK in 2019, performances in Australia in 2020, and to organize and co-write “React.” The singer states she received no compensation for any of these activities, spending a total of $163,858.

“Nicole Scherzinger was hopeful that she and Robin Antin could reach an agreement that would result in a successful, financially viable tour that PCD’s legions of longtime fans deserved and would enjoy,” the filing states.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕀ. ☁eternal enemyđŸŒ©ïžïœĄËšâ€

Pop Music

mess

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

BLACKOUTbritney

I’m tired of these 2 bit**s 

bullies from the beginning. They deserve each other 

LaLuna

"PCD's legions of longtime fans"

That's a bit of a stretch, I don't recall React creating much of a buzz two years ago, I know some people were excited for the reunion but come on now :bear:

monketsharona

I'm so so pissed as a fan. 

We were were so so closed getting a PCD strong reunion and everything was wasted for those damn useless money issues. Go to hell. 

thatfoxyfeeling

React leaked months before it was released and we had a pandemic so they couldn’t really go on tour? 

BUtterfield 8

I keep forgetting pia mia was gonna be in some pussycat dolls reboot group nnn

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

"PCD's legions of longtime fans"

That's a bit of a stretch, I don't recall React creating much of a buzz two years ago, I know some people were excited for the reunion but come on now :bear:

Hum the song is making almost 90M streams on Spotify and 65M views on Youtube. Their performance at X Factord made a strong 27M views. The tour tickets were selling very very well. This after so much time being gone.

Don't forget React wasn't even attached to any deal. It was a test to see if an album could become a reality. And it was definitely planned

Shipper

Good for Nicole for suing Antin!

Antin obviously was screwing her over by making deals AND taking money without her knowledge or consent waaay before the pandemic happened.

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, knee said:

they're both as bad as one another in this, imo

Really? Cause it sounds like Robin is 600,000% bad and Nicole is -160,000% bad 

ryanxjensen

Robin Antin seems to get some sort of sign on bonus/incentive with these groups, there was the Pussycat Dolls, Girlicious, G.R.L, The Paradiso Girls & more recently Pia Mia.  She's like that girl that's always getting engaged but never makes it down the aisle.  

Carmit Bachar from the original PCD lineup seems to be the only remaining PCD girl thriving on her own solo performances related to the group but I mean she's been a part of the PCD project since before their first album. 

I hope we get a book or miniseries about her one day because we all know there are STORIES to be told!

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

We were were so so closed getting a PCD strong reunion and everything was wasted for those damn useless money issues. Go to hell. 

They had a lot of issues, and even if they had started this tour, it probably would have ended up a mess. Nicole has always been "outside" the group and had no contact with the rest. She didn't inform any of girls about tour cancellation and all found out about it from her instagram post. They were never informed of what was going on and now they don't know anything either. They are still treated like background for Nicole. Kimberly said she had to bite her tongue during reunion negotiations and she never felt like Nicole want to be a part of this group.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕀ. ☁eternal enemyđŸŒ©ïžïœĄËšâ€

Adrenaliner
7 hours ago, Teletubby said:
spending a total of $163,858.

My high and stupid european ass thinking it was 164 dollars :laughga:

Archived