Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms Joker 2 Role

mamo

Featured Posts

dracomalfoy

I'M GOING TO BE SO ANNOYING FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS OMG YAS :vegas:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess
Just now, NATAH said:

probably a nod to card decks

Not a fan of it tbh. I'd rather Gaga's Harley (if she's playing Harley) have her own look rather than something identical to Margot's.

Rahrahbitchson

She really said: str8 people aint getting rid of me. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

OnFireTheseDays

Folie à deux -  ‘delusion or mental illness shared by two people in close association.’

Cannot wait 2 whole years for this :saladga:

EGOT2027

has the director posted anything? i can’t think of another movie star who gets big video announcements about castings like this two years out

Jollibee

The press tour for this film will be hilarious! Gaga and Joaquin together? The press will be be fed. :giveup:

DoremonLove

Literally jumped in the middle of the road when i saw the tweet. Im already so excited about this. Im completely losing my mind when this comes out. I need to stay alive till 2024 now:giveup: this is my dream come true:cryga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

LaFama

The press tour is gonna be insane, I can hear her already: "You know Jimmy, I loved going to the circus when I was just a kid. I rembember watching the clowns and thinking how they had to put on a smile to entertain us, the audience. I think that is a real act of bravery, an act of kindness".  :selena:

But seriously, I'm excited for this, I think the project has the potential to make her show more of her range. I wonder how much of that leaked story was true (if any), it sounded good but also kinda twsited and idk if they're ballsy enough to go there :oprah:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Jollibee
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

has the director posted anything? i can’t think of another movie star who gets big video announcements about castings like this two years out

Well, the filming starts on December so it is very timely now to announced the casting. This is also to shift the attention from Warner/HBO Max debacle.

Night Vision

When "Mad Love" by Lady Gaga and Joaquin Phoenix becomes a bigger hit than Shallow

shocked-scared.gif

lilboyblue

She actually actually confirmed. :bradley:

Queen of teasing a film two years pre-release.

Illuminati

When she finally confesses to murdering Lina Morgana to prepare for the role in the promo interviews:giveup:

Vengaboy

I. can't. WAIT. to see how she will portray her! Just want to see a look tbh and I'm sure people will go crazy for the first sneak peek. And I PRAY that the rumours about it being a musical is true because this will be epic. EPIC! 

Archived