news

Gaga Confirms Joker 2 Role

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yaaaas Gaga

She's just slaying at the moment. Keep these high profile acting roles coming. Squeeze an album release and another stadium tour in there as well if you can!

ThisBitch

I'm so excited. DC is always THAT b*tch. Sometimes they suck but when they deliver, they DELIVER! The first Joker is one of my favourites, so Gaga choosing (getting) this project is so amazing.

Killa

Shove that thing on me step on it yeaaaahhhhh

hjkknvfdsasfghbjlopppppnbcdssxvvbhjjj saaaaaatan is the loooord vhiokmhddsaweerffvbbhh 

CoolTrainerTerry
27 minutes ago, NewYorkGirl said:

I’m really glad she’ll be in this and not one of the shitty DC movies lol :toofunny:

:awkney: ... this is DC

pachinko
4 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Btw I'm sure she's playing Harley because of the heart shape on her cheek...

I mean who else would  she be 

Killa

The career that she has, the profile that she has

also that photo is from a jazz era with the updo. Honestly im already visualizing a very personal Harley quinn im di thrilled Gaga is probably inspiring her characters. 
i think thats the most amazing thing,even if herself is very inspired in figures of the past she has her thing that inspires, from cointess to the italian american sassy queen, to Crazy singbird. Its such a dream trajectory you guys wow

EGOT2027

do we imagine there’s a screen test tape somewhere for her and/or her and JP? god i would kill to see it

OnFireTheseDays
1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

most likely they were waiting for Gaga to go home LA and sign the contract

anyway, where could be she now? already incognito in Toronto?

She flies to Toronto tomorrow 

This would mean that if Joker 2 becomes a success...and they decide to do a somewhat MCU...Gaga will be there right? :excited2:

MajorMinus

Literally woke up from a nap, went on Instagram, saw this, and ****ing flung up from my bed. I love being a devoted fan to the most talented woman in the world!!! Ah!!!!!!!!!! So excited to hear more!!!

Stephen

I've been a DC fan since I popped out of the womb I swear to god, this is the greatest thing to ever happen to me :nooo:

Spoiler

I wasn't crazy about the first Joker movie because of how much it changed about the character but I'm going to ignore that for now and stay positive bc I know Gaga is smart and her performance will be great.

The way I manifested this...

I have so many thoughts. I might do a thread breaking down the potential directions this could go.

Archived