Gaga Confirms Joker 2 Role

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
14 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Not a fan of it tbh. I'd rather Gaga's Harley (if she's playing Harley) have her own look rather than something identical to Margot's.

well lets wait until the actual look unveiled, it's just a teaser rn and the love heart is a good indicator that it's harley as a love interest

i highly doubt it will look anything like margot's since it's a seperate universe with a very different tone

mother, what must i do?

JaysAMess
Just now, NATAH said:

well lets wait until the actual look unveiled, it's just a teaser rn and the love heart is a good indicator that it's harley as a love interest

i highly doubt it will look anything like margot's since it's a seperate universe with a very different tone

Yeah, I never thought of it that way!

OMonster

Very exciting but god, how is method actress Gaga going to cope with this? :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

LeJudas

Still wondering why she's going to a DC movie considering their literally burning heir franchise to below the ground.... But happy to see her in an upcoming movie so yay slay queen mama Gaga peri

pop a 911
8 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Patrizia watching it all go down 8f49a8d97ea8618eb0961f2d94af64325beb1905

i’m not real, i’m theatre

CoolTrainerTerry

Y'all know they announced it this early due to all the bad press WB has been getting. 

Archived