Gaga Confirms Joker 2 Role

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomdsgn
2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Warner Bros Discovery wants this movie to be released, both the ex-ceo and the current one, that's why it's the first big project they announced. Besides, this is not a DCEU movie or a streaming movie for HBO MAX, so whatever happened there won't effect this movie at all.

Yup. If anything they’re announcing this movie today to distract from the rest of the **** show :ladyhaha:

3 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I bet she'll interact with us more now that she needs to study the psyche of clowns :bradley:

"I've always been so fascinated by the circus and I believe it has fascinated many modern artists. As a child I would always go to the circus where true magic was created, and then to see clowns in real life left an imprint on me so I was so happy when Todd Phillips told me about this wonderful project. What an honor wow! Who knew the little girl from Italy, Stefani Germanotta would one day go from watching clowns to becoming one. I am so grateful to both of you so much. And I had to take a deep dive into myself, as a person, as a woman, as a Mother Monster, to my fans that I love so much about what it means to be a clown. So I read a lot of books about Mr Trump, which I believe is a modern day clown in today's society. And I just wrote down some notes, study his behavior, compare it to tigers and leopards and then I just looked at myself in the mirror and asked. Okay, Gaga, Stefani, whoever you are, how can you transform yourself into an erratic narcissistic murderous clown? And it wasn't easy because as you know I am very generous, very loving, I give my future fiancé a foot massage every night before bed and it's just who I am as a person. So I had to find the darkest part of myself and pull it out and it was brutal, let me tell you.. "

lady-gaga-salma-hayek.gif

1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

"I've always been so fascinated by the circus and I believe it has fascinated many modern artists. As a child I would always go to the circus where true magic was created, and then to see clowns in real life left an imprint on me so I was so happy when Todd Phillips told me about this wonderful project. What an honor wow! Who knew the little girl from Italy, Stefani Germanotta would one day go from watching clowns to becoming one. I am so grateful to both of you so much. And I had to take a deep dive into myself, as a person, as a woman, as a Mother Monster, to my fans that I love so much about what it means to be a clown. So I read a lot of books about Mr Trump, which I believe is a modern day clown in today's society. And I just wrote down some notes, study his behavior, compare it to tigers and leopards and then I just looked at myself in the mirror and asked. Okay, Gaga, Stefani, whoever you are, how can you transform yourself into an erratic narcissistic murderous clown? And it wasn't easy because as you know I am very generous, very loving, I give my future fiancé a foot massage every night before bed and it's just who I am as a person. So I had to find the darkest part of myself and pull it out and it was brutal, let me tell you.. "

I laughed so hard, that was so good

Gaby15
44 minutes ago, Jollibee said:

Well, the filming starts on December so it is very timely now to announced the casting. This is also to shift the attention from Warner/HBO Max debacle.

most likely they were waiting for Gaga to go home LA and sign the contract

anyway, where could be she now? already incognito in Toronto?

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Klonoa said:

I'll be 30 by then :messga:

I just realised ima be one month from 30 :billie:

CatelynnMarie
6 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I AM CRYING OMG :sharon:

Mother of Puppies

"I've been searching for ways to heal people and I've found that becoming a clown is the best way" :creepflop:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

bpmMonkey

I actually feel the C2C song fits so well.. I always associate it with something creepy, something not right, especially the beginning, just so ironic somehow. Also there was a scene in Supernatural where I think Lucifer sang it, the actor was great and the whole mood shifted so drastically with this song.. very excited for the movie and by far more for the promo and press looks ♥️🤡

RAMROD

The musical is happening? :applause:

I am expecting another OST album from ha! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived