💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zara Larsson says Beyonce has no competition, no peers,no one is even close

Teletubby

Featured Posts

salty like sodium
On 8/1/2022 at 9:38 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

The delusion here. Watch Beyonce perform, then literally ANY other artist. Her stage presence is unmatched by any performer alive, that's just facts. I'm a fan of Madonna, Britney, Gaga, etc, but when it's comes to performing, B is on top, period.

and I mean just look at all her creative projects. She brings her A-game to every single one and goes even further than what she previously did or what is required. :ally:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/1/2022 at 10:46 PM, PartySick said:

I feel like even though MJ was the king of pop, Beyonce is lowkey his chosen successor and heir to his throne. She's the only one who can fill it tbh.

And before anyone says anything, I'm not even a fan :bear: I think Gaga is the better artist and I enjoy her more as an entertainer but I also view her as kinda removed from the business.

If you want to talk about real, true impact on the industry? It's MJ, Madonna, and Beyonce. Then everyone else.

I would disagree.

Unlike MJ and Madonna, who had global influence and presence, Beyonce doesn't have that much.

Beyonce is probably the hardest working in the music industry, every segment rehearsed and planned to the limit and kudos to her.

I think the time of global stars has passed, the young generations no longer have the zeal and desire to do their best when it comes to music. Usually, after acquiring a larger fan base, they start selling cosmetics, clothes, and perfumes. Wider range of interests, business. Not that they are obliged to leave their heart and soul on stage, but we may never get the heir to the king and queen.

Debithius
On 8/1/2022 at 10:38 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

The delusion here. Watch Beyonce perform, then literally ANY other artist. Her stage presence is unmatched by any performer alive, that's just facts. I'm a fan of Madonna, Britney, Gaga, etc, but when it's comes to performing, B is on top, period.

That doesn't remotely mean you got no peersor competition. Hell Celine Dion has more star power than Beyonce.

matteonster

I mean I admit that her voice, her stage presence, the way she moves her body is amazing, she is clearly talented.

But the issue for me with her is that she doesn’t really move me in any ways. Her music and performances doesn’t make me feel in certain type of ways which is why I usually lose interest in listening or watching her.

I know for a lot of people she is an absolute favorite, I can see why, but I wouldn’t say she has no competition like girl, c’mon.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

tell me
On 8/5/2022 at 1:33 AM, matteonster said:

I mean I admit that her voice, her stage presence, the way she moves her body is amazing, she is clearly talented.

But the issue for me with her is that she doesn’t really move me in any ways. Her music and performances doesn’t make me feel in certain type of ways which is why I usually lose interest in listening or watching her.

I know for a lot of people she is an absolute favorite, I can see why, but I wouldn’t say she has no competition like girl, c’mon.

She's objectively the best out there but same I just can't connect with her. Her voice or singing is soulless and her performances are always the same.

Fanta
9 hours ago, tell me said:

She's objectively the best out there but same I just can't connect with her. Her voice or singing is soulless and her performances are always the same.

Because she doesn’t have the personality or the charisma. BeyoncĂ© ticks all the boxes: vocal ability, dance ability, visual projects, longevity, hits, influence - but she lacks the authenticity that ‘perfectionism’ strips away. 

Archived