šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica (Japanese Tour Edition) Pre-Order

pop a 911

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

this will show up on Amazon eventually right ?

I guess it wont considering is a Japan exclusive, but you can order in the website someone posted!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tempest

Grabbed it from cdjapan. I donā€™t need another version of chromatica, but I also need another version of chromatica.Ā :oops:

Mocchi
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I hate to be THAT girl (or do IĀ :bear:) but this feels like just another cash grab. Another edition of Chromatica and no new tracks mama? The interviews and "making of" are gonna be on YouTube in a matter of months.

Alexa, play "RENAISSANCE ACT I" by Yonce

Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

Japan has released both standard and +DVD versions for even singles since the 2000s for collective reasons. So no, it's a cultural thingĀ :ohwell:

There's still tasteful people who enjoy collecting things instead of rushing to streaming platformsĀ :ally:

theidlerwheel

I need a Japanese sugar daddy 2 buy me this when it comes out and mail it to the US for meĀ :hor:Ā hmu if interestedĀ :hor:

Full time lurker

Juanlittlem
25 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

You can go order it on CDJapan but shipping is an ass to the US (cheapest is DHL that is like 2-3 day shipping and is like $25) (https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICS-9180)

Yeah I just got two copies from there! It was 90$ in total including shipping :excited2:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

RebeldeFaith

Ugh. I want to order it so bad but I know the shipping will be as much as the CD.Ā :fatcat:

Something something idk

LandonM170
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah I just got two copies from there! It was 90$ in total including shipping :excited2:

Yeah the are my favorite site for Japanese sealed CDs but damn since Japan should down Japan Post (except for EMS) to the US shipping has been so high, but I get it... Japan is trying to not have Covid while we don't give a **** about any diseaseĀ :selena:Ā 

marrytheminogue

Would add this to my collection if I didnā€™t already have the Japanese CD box set (with the same tracklist except for HMH) and the tri-fold vinyl (with what sounds like the exact same packaging). Iā€™dĀ also guessĀ the DVD contents are what weā€™ve already seen before. Intrigued to see the ā€˜tour posterā€™ or whether this would just be the album cover.

ProfessionalClown

Does this mean hold my hand is officially part of chromatica i-

RAMROD

Amazon JP have it also. i got it from there. They got Amazon exclusive that come with big sleeve version as bonus. So,Ā extra bonusĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Anderson123

Lol I just ordered this. Iā€™m curious about the 40 page magazine and that stuff.Ā 

cjfinley
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Amazon JP have it also. i got it from there. They got Amazon exclusive that come with big sleeve version as bonus. So,Ā extra bonusĀ 

Do you have a link please? I can't seem to find itĀ 

Archived