💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

SPOILER: Michael proudly watching Gaga perform at the CBT

COOOK

Featured Posts

• COOOK changed the title to SPOILER: Michael proudly watching Gaga perform at the CBT
Juanlittlem

You can tell he's sooo in love with her :flutter:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

pussycat

Or the one with the hat ? :samanthac: I forgot what he looked like and he's the least gay looking one

HEARTSTOP
25 minutes ago, pussycat said:

Or the one with the hat ? :samanthac: I forgot what he looked like and he's the least gay looking one

Hat. You can literally see his heart melting through his face when looking at her.

IDGAF

Luke78619

It must be so weird for him to finally watch her at events like this, a large portion of their relationship was during the pandemic with the lockdowns and social distancing, and now he’s watching her in person as the mega pop star the world knows her as :fatcat::heart:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Tinnitus15

I bet he now realised how HUGE our Lady is.He must be truly realising he’s dating a SUPERSTAR

MaybeKermit
45 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

It must be so weird for him to finally watch her at events like this, a large portion of their relationship was during the pandemic with the lockdowns and social distancing, and now he’s watching her in person as the mega pop star the world knows her as :fatcat::heart:

And this will be the true test tbh, bcs we know in the past all her exes got threatened by how big she got :( 

He looks like such a sweetie tho so Inshalllaaaahhh

Gagaism

This is old, I think it’s from Düsseldorf show. 

but slay anyways, I really think he’s the one for her and that makes me so happy. I hope the wedding and the babies will come soon 🫶🏾

LilyLark
39 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

And this will be the true test tbh, bcs we know in the past all her exes got threatened by how big she got :( 

He looks like such a sweetie tho so Inshalllaaaahhh

A lot of straight dudes are (sadly) threatened when their partner has more money, fame, etc. It's all very sexist, but true. Michael doesn't seem to care about the fame, though, and I suspect he's probably very, very wealthy with all the Silicone Valley connections.

Archived