💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Will Revive Vegas Pop Show In 2023

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Kind of surprised by the comments here. I mean were you expecting her to go on another worlwide tour next year ? I mean she has no project / new marterial (we know so far) for a new tour and she's in the middle of her current tour right now.

I mean she has 52 shows done out of 75 from the original deal. Be happy she's in the mood of performing more pop than just doing some jazz covers shows. I'm sure making Chromatica Ball has brought some kind of love to her performing pop.

And the fact she's ready making a total new pop show instead of just bringing back the fan unappreciated Enigma show.

By the way I don't think it's removing any chance of us getting new music next year as she originally planned to release Chromatica and performing in Vegas at the same time in 2020.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

Another year gaga doesn’t take a break:ladyhaha:. She just a regular American girl, juggling 3 works contemporary 24/7, every year. 

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, MaddAddaM said:

The fact that you don't think the Chromatica ball staging reflects the album is hilarious.

Nah, you are :billie:

Fans was expecting pink color, tribes, space and planet etc. 

Reality is black and grey, born this way vibe, dark and creepy

Even Sarah posted that Chromatica Ball Expectation vs Reality Meme on her IG

Hit me a message and say hi !

Ainosuke
16 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

This is perfect because it allows her to stay warmed up physically and in check so they can test the waters during her next album cycle with a real tour 

There’ll never be a “real tour” ever again. Chromatica was the last album before her pregnancy era. She’s pushing 40 so let’s be real.

7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I mean she has 52 shows done out of 75 from the original deal. Be happy she's in the mood of performing more pop than just doing some jazz covers shows. I'm sure making Chromatica Ball has brought some kind of love to her performing pop.

Agreed. She was always going to finish out the contract (at least), so that means a minimum of 23 more shows. Her last run in Vegas was j&p only, so this just means she will go back to a mix of pop and j&p.

She looks a different person to me recently - healthier, happier, moving better, singing better, all doors are open. As for new projects, she has one, Joker. And if it's a musical it becomes even more her project. The whole TCB aesthetic screams Joker at me, especially her performance of HMH.

TAIPEI
1 hour ago, MaddAddaM said:

The fact that you don't think the Chromatica ball staging reflects the album is hilarious.

why should him?

does that stage really reflects the album? they re-designed new style to fitting the ball, doesn't mean everyone needs to like or accept it. tbh i love the chromatica ball stage, but the fact is lot of fans were expecting the original chromatica style to show up.

i mean anyone can have its own opinion, same as you. no need to said someone's comment are hilarious just bcuz its different from your thoughts, even though we're talk about the new vegas show instead of TCB :laughga:

monketsharona

Another discussion we're not ready to have but I don't think LG7 is totally out of question. I'm sure she has it in her mind and having so much fun during Chromatica Ball will make her think about it even more. She'll just need some time to work on this and make it ready.

Well concerning Vegas, we knew she has to make the deal done. It's a good news she won't just make the next 23 dates only being jazz covers and being back to the original concept : Gaga in Vegas is POP and JAZZ.

SimonBaetens

Oh exciting! Even though me going to Vegas seems unlikely I'm always excited to see what Estefania Joanna Angelina Germanotta cooks up.

doraemon
3 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

Even Sarah posted that Chromatica Ball Expectation vs Reality Meme on her IG

where is the meme? I can't see it on her IG

Linus Gaga
3 hours ago, TAIPEI said:

why should him?

does that stage really reflects the album? they re-designed new style to fitting the ball, doesn't mean everyone needs to like or accept it. tbh i love the chromatica ball stage, but the fact is lot of fans were expecting the original chromatica style to show up.

i mean anyone can have its own opinion, same as you. no need to said someone's comment are hilarious just bcuz its different from your thoughts, even though we're talk about the new vegas show instead of TCB :laughga:

exactly lol and I love the Chromatica ball stage and aesthetic so much, but at the same time I wanna see Gaga bring the Chromatica Pink Aesthetic to life, as we have only seen on MV and Photoshoot, not much street fashion and performance yet. 

But this bring back to a point i was thinking, that Gaga make Chromatica album and ball so different, is to state that music video (cyberworld and imagination ) is pink and colorful, but live concert( reality) is dark and cruel

Hit me a message and say hi !

Chromatislaps

I'd rather have an extension of the CBT to be honest... I want to go again :messga:

Suuus
20 hours ago, LaLa said:

This is great, why are people mad? They are re-vamping the show so it'll be something new and this way we can still see her performing music even if she's doing movies or whatever as well. It's not like she was going to do a tour next year anyway 

Because alot of people here cant afford to go see her vegas show

Suuus
7 hours ago, julz said:

CBT is i think the last world tour before she really starts a family. The Vegas shows are signed and sealed so it's gonna be delivered, plus it helps her bec she doesnt need to travel much but people can still see her perform and she can still earn, while she starts having her family life.

Only rich people can also she can have a baby and still go on tour i mean look at pink she has kids but she still went on tour

Archived