💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Will Revive Vegas Pop Show In 2023

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

CBT is i think the last world tour before she really starts a family. The Vegas shows are signed and sealed so it's gonna be delivered, plus it helps her bec she doesnt need to travel much but people can still see her perform and she can still earn, while she starts having her family life.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25

I feel like you guys have your nostalgia goggles on way too much. Parts of TFM amd BTW tours could easily be incorporated into ENIGMA show from sets, costumes, choreography and yes, even wigs.

Seriously stop giving the show so much flack over the most miniscule ****. 

macca
55 minutes ago, julz said:

CBT is i think the last world tour before she really starts a family. The Vegas shows are signed and sealed so it's gonna be delivered, plus it helps her bec she doesnt need to travel much but people can still see her perform and she can still earn, while she starts having her family life.

Sis. This ain’t a world tour :air:

Helxig
1 hour ago, He8MyHeart said:

I'm definitely getting that sort of vibe from the things she's been saying at the shows. It's feeling like a farewell, idk. That would break my heart tbh, if she ends it like this. So many missed cities :bradley:

It's definitely a farewell. That's how I see it anyway. I bet that's part of the reason why she's bringing out all the stops and giving us everything we want at this tour. But all signs point to pregnancy and movie deals and less pop music. She's wasn't even in the headspace to write Chromatica, and we only got it because Bloodpop convinced her to make it.

My guess is she'll settle down a lot, do some movie soundtracks, have a few babies, maybe an album of ballads or something... but no pop music and no world tours for at least 10 years when she'll have a comeback

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

macca
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

The fact that her world tour was so limited and I have to miss The Chromatica Ball - her best tour in a decade - yet she's reviving Enigma is really sad for me. Really wish she could have ended Enigma and added more TCB dates in more places around the world so everyone gets to see her, not just Americans and wealthy people

I went to see Enigma a few years back, and that trip depleted thousands out of my savings, which is why I can't afford to see her again now :smh:

Maybe I'm just being negative and selfish, idk

I feel you. What makes it even worse is forking out so much money to go to Vegas when there’s literally 1000 other places I’d prefer to visit and spend this kind of money on! 

LateToCult
14 hours ago, chromaticpop said:

Ok but why does this actually serve tho:ohwell:

Ma’am it’s serving sugar free Jell-O and no sodium chicken at the nursing home.

TimotheeChalamet

All the complaints will fall apart when she'll deliver another good show

Helxig
25 minutes ago, macca said:

I feel you. What makes it even worse is forking out so much money to go to Vegas when there’s literally 1000 other places I’d prefer to visit and spend this kind of money on! 

Exactly! One of my friends invited me to go to LA in 2023 for The Chromatica Ball and/or Enigma, but we already went to Enigma a few years back which depleted my savings, and I cannot justify going back to America when I've been twice already (to Vegas both times too), and there's a whole world out there that I want to see! America is jut NOT on my list again. I was actually planning to hop the ditch and see her in Australia... except they've snubbed Aussie again on this tour :smh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MaddAddaM
16 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

Hopefully an actual Chromatica theme pop show ? Pink Aesthetic 

The fact that you don't think the Chromatica ball staging reflects the album is hilarious.

gagzus

this is great, i think The Chromatica Ball has helped her find her feet again with concerts. She now knows her aesthetic, performance style, vocal style, fashion style etc very well. She knows what her fans want and everything now I feel.

I'm glad she's learned how much choreography she can do without it impacting her vocal performance, that she can't wear heels really anymore for concerts, and that her fans are obsessed with nostalgic visuals. Maybe Enigma 2.0 or whatever it'll be called will have more ARTPOP tracks to celebrate 10 years.

doraemon

I actually had a hunch that the Vegas show will no longer be called “Enigma” anymore.

With ‘Chromatica Ball’ such a success, there is a possibility that the show will be revamped totally and renamed:

”Chromatica: The Las Vegas Residency”

——————

Btw, for the love of God,  ARTPOP, and Joanne, the show need to include at least 1 ARTPOP and Joanne song.

at least when Gaga played the piano, she could at least sang something from Joanne, and Applause for the encore.

gagzus
7 minutes ago, doraemon said:

I actually had a hunch that the Vegas show will no longer be called “Enigma” anymore.

With ‘Chromatica Ball’ such a success, there is a possibility that the show will be revamped totally and renamed:

”Chromatica: The Las Vegas Residency”

——————

Btw, for the love of God,  ARTPOP, and Joanne, the show need to include at least 1 ARTPOP and Joanne song.

at least when Gaga played the piano, she could at least sang something from Joanne, and Applause for the encore.

safest bets for songs are; Applause & Million Reasons I imagine. Although Enigma did have Aura

doraemon

4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

safest bets for songs are; Applause & Million Reasons I imagine. Although Enigma did have Aura

If the team is smart, it could be done. Aura can be sung after Chromatica II/911.

TimotheeChalamet
7 minutes ago, doraemon said:

If the team is smart, it could be done. Aura can be sung after Chromatica II/911.

Poor her vocal chords 

Archived