Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga sings SPOILER lyrics during SPOILER performance

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• monketsharona changed the title to Gaga sings Vogue lyrics during Babylon performance
LaLuna

Kinda hoping this is her getting back at Madonna for making fun of BTW at her concerts all those years ago :iamfair:

AURAOFSHEISSE

Vogue is still that bitch:bye:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

ChrissyBot
26 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Kinda hoping this is her getting back at Madonna for making fun of BTW at her concerts all those years ago :iamfair:

I was thinking this lol. Like even tho they’re made up and they’re good friends now, it’s still nice to see Gaga giving her a taste of her own medicine lol

Gagaism

Spoiler warning threads is sending HUGE kisses 

Good Night GIF

but anyways I love that she did that, hope that energy comes to NY date as well :river:

Gagaism
37 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

we don’t need that kind of energy anymore :dom:

I don’t think it’s none of that, is just her being our silly Gaga :yennefer:

thatfoxyfeeling
36 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

8 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

I was thinking this lol. Like even tho they’re made up and they’re good friends now, it’s still nice to see Gaga giving her a taste of her own medicine lol

I’m not entirely sure how she’s giving her a taste of her own medicine when Babylon is clearly inspired by Vogue? It’s just a cute lil reference/tribute to Madonna. 

LaLuna
4 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

we don’t need that kind of energy anymore :dom:

I don’t think it’s none of that, is just her being our silly Gaga :yennefer:

Calm down, I was just joking, it's really not that serious :ladyhaha:

I honestly couldn't care less about that stupid feud from 134 years ago, and I know it was not her being malicious.

Gagaism
3 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Calm down, I was just joking, it's really not that serious :ladyhaha:

I honestly couldn't care less about that stupid feud from 134 years ago, and I know it was not her being malicious.

I’m locked at home for 4 days because of COVID, I’m super calm…

:saladga::dom::shadow::firega::jase::madge::dom::cyanlights::mark::neyde::patrizia:

:fatcat:

:river:

ChrissyBot
36 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m not entirely sure how she’s giving her a taste of her own medicine when Babylon is clearly inspired by Vogue? It’s just a cute lil reference/tribute to Madonna. 

1. I was joking. 2. I’m aware Babylon is inspired by vogue. 3. Her singing Madonna lyrics can be considered a reference to the times Madonna sang Gaga lyrics on her own tour.

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

She’s not me!

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

Vogue was released 30 years before Babylon, it would not make sense.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• River changed the title to Gaga sings SPOILER lyrics during SPOILER performance
Levine

Isn't madonna prepping an album of her covers? If yes, maybe Gaga is one of her feats?

Phantomhive

i HIGHLY doubt this is a reference to Madonna and more of a reference to gay/ballroom culture cause she also made a reference to paris is burning, "you better work", and "serving" before the start of her babylon performance at her paris concert :neyde: The caption of this tweet just gives ammo to the bitter old gays on twitter who're already calling this tour a ripoff of the blonde ambition tour

In I fly on wings of winter.

Dayman
4 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

i HIGHLY doubt this is a reference to Madonna and more of a reference to gay/ballroom culture cause she also made a reference to paris is burning, "you better work", and "serving" before the start of her babylon performance at her paris concert :neyde: The caption of this tweet just gives ammo to the bitter old gays on twitter who're already calling this tour a ripoff of the blonde ambition tour

Girl her and Madonna are friends now and her delivery was very intentionally done in the style of Vogue. And not that Madonna "owns" the term strike a pose, but it's one her most iconic lyrics. It's hard to deny it's a reference. If Gaga and Madonna are on good terms than I doubt they care what a bunch of bothered gays say.

Archived