đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Say something nice about ENIGMA (Residency)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

It was very surprising that the setlist had so many deep cuts. It was not a "just play the hits" style residency, which I think is what most of us expected

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
24 minutes ago, NATAH said:

wasn't roseland also a residency? :bradley:

Roseland was also amazing 

KubaM316

It was amazing:enigma:

The outfits

The visuals

The setlist

Everything

But I've only seen the videos on YouTube and I wish I could've been there

monstertoronto
7 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

It was very surprising that the setlist had so many deep cuts. It was not a "just play the hits" style residency, which I think is what most of us expected

It was a very savvy combo of the greatest hits mixed in with fan favourites. 

Mocchi
13 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I really don’t know why people didn’t like it. It was all her greatest hits performed with energy and a fun stage in a relatively small venue so there was intimacy and a very fun vibe. I saw it and loved it and I’ve seen every one of her solo tours (I only missed the cheek to cheek tour with Tony Bennett). The crowd was very much a mix of monsters and GP and the energy was great. I know some people thought the character “Enigma” and the “plot” were cheesy, but I think it was a fun element for the “all ages” Vegas crowd and it didn’t detract from the music performances for me. It was a super fun show and a big success. People complain about the strangest things. 

I am pretty sure 99% of those who say it was bad didn't see it in person :glamourpuss:

Jack3257

I loved the fact that my first Gaga show was in an intimate theater.  I LOVE the visuals for TCB (and the setlist is pretty good too) but I am hesitant to go because I know the experience won't top Enigma.

Pennywise

I was gonna do the “nice gowns, beautiful gowns” meme but then I didn’t want to lie because it had neither :ohwell:

at least there were some memes I guess :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Fresco

I liked it. I liked the location. 

Pre-covid,  Vegas was my favorite vacation spot because there are so many shows to fill a trip with.

I think she should do another Vegas residency in a few years. Though the tours are fine if she can add a few more locations in future tours.

badfaith

I really loved how it has a plot and a video too but I really hated some of the acting and that damn wig :shadow:

M i K E Y

I love her entrance. The outfit, the hair and her flying to the stage like the icon she is. 

LandonM170

We got DITD, BDR, TF, Aura, SchieĂźe, Judas, Government Hooker, and YoĂĽ and I ALL IN ONE SHOW!!

Archived