Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Arnhem, we DON’T have a problem (SOLD OUT)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Yas yas yas

In the nick of time too

Her sold out show streak continues 🔥

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, pachinko said:

Thank goodness! Inb4 Houston is the only show to not sell out. :saladga:

Her team’s own fault for announcing Arlington months ahead. Many HTX peeps couldn’t switch… the clown really came back to bite huh ☠️

But it’s 2 months away so there’s hope 

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Arnhem, we DON’T have a problem (SOLD OUT)
Rahrahbitchson
7 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Houston is the only show to not sell out. :saladga:

Who she think she is? 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

NATAH

houston will sell out tbh

i remember snagging a JWT ticket cus the venue released a final batch days before the show was due to begin and it only cost me £55 for a standard floor ticket, an absolute BARGAIN for a lady gaga show

Spoiler

and then she cancelled :neyde:

mother, what must i do?

badboymonsterx

Houston will be tough but I think it can sell out. It's many weeks away 

freebit

I don't know why anyone gets in genuine tizzy about stuff like this, we know it's not going to be completely tragic - we survived the ARTPOP era, we're should be strong, lol. 

Also, if The Weeknd's tour is anything to go by, people need to stop freaking out too soon. Like, the economy is in the absolute pits of hell right now, people are living paycheck to paycheck. They might not have the funds to have a concert be the #1 priorty, but if there's a bit extra $$$, and the concert is close, they'll buy a ticket. Also, would help if the resellers would stop being such scammers, and price the tickets affordably. 

Hurem

I don't think it sold out, they just probably shut the site down considering the show started.

pachinko
6 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I don't think it sold out, they just probably shut the site down considering the show started.

No negativity on this site. 

Houston is the real mess, but they'll just cut ticket prices... or do a Rihanna and move the stage half way into the field so it looks sold out but it's literally half of the stadium :laughga:

DavidJP
39 minutes ago, Hurem said:

even if they did that, I dont think that there were that many unsold. Must have been less than 1,000. But i think people maybe went to the venue and bought tickets directly from the box office, im sure that even thought the show started at like 9:30, they may have had box office tickets left 

DavidJP
Just now, DavidJP said:

even if they did that, I dont think that there were that many unsold. Must have been less than 1,000. But i think people maybe went to the venue and bought tickets directly from the box office, im sure that even thought the show started at like 9:30, they may have had box office tickets left 

as long as its higher than or at 95% sold out its all good

Hurem
Just now, DavidJP said:

Yeah, there were a couple hundred tickets left. Not completely sold out, but it was packed nonetheless. No one cares about the 1% unsold tickets.

Archived