Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
lgbt

PetSmart employees harassed by homophobe over Pride flag


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

This fits here

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

That guy would have a nice dentist bill after a nice conversation with me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
52 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

 

I-

Let's not fall to their level of lunacy. We don't need to hunt them, we just need to stand our ground.

Also please don't make posts like this here :spin:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatica Island
28 minutes ago, Nothing at all said:

I-

Let's not fall to their level of lunacy. We don't need to hunt them, we just need to stand our ground.

Also please don't make posts like this here :spin:

Doxxing is illegal and wrong, idk why I yaas reacted it.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 minute ago, Abbey911 said:

Doxxing is illegal and wrong, idk why I yaas reacted it.

It's also pointless to encourage it, the guy is putting himself out there :laughga:

His Instagram account is in the first tweet under this one, he wants the attention :rip:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

ChrissyBot
2 hours ago, Mindblown said:

Homophob: "Shame on you, shame on petco"

Manager: "This is petsmart" 

:ladyhaha:

Ma’am this is a Wendy’s teas 

Link to post
Share on other sites

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Dayman said:

Best part is those flags are company provided. Petsmart sends pride goodies for employees and makes t-shirts while also having pride merch every year.

I will always support PetSmart because of this. I know that they employee LGBTQ people and always have pride things in the store. That guy is so stupid. Sir you don’t get to walk into a private company and demand they take something down because it offends you. The only place you can do that is your house. And well probably a school. :rip:

she/her/hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Alternative title would be dumbazz embarrassing himself for 2.20 mins straight :what:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

AsleepOnTheCeiling

I was getting a bit of wrist bented energy from the first manager, girl at the register knew what she was doing :ladyhaha:

 

Seriously though happy with how it was handled. They didn't even entertain him and just asked him to leave. I would have probably fallen for the bait somewhere in the conversation and gotten myself in trouble. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RahrahWitch

"very good, thank you for coming and sharing that with us" :ladyhaha: I would've popped off, kudos to him for keeping his cool.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mindblown said:

Homophob: "Shame on you, shame on petco"

Manager: "This is petsmart" 

:ladyhaha:

It's giving "Ma’am, this is a Wendy’s" :ladyhaha:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...