Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

Do you think it's a coincidence?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

The title is kinda clickbait

BillieGOAT

I love that the basis of their claim is that because gaga has 2 large screens on either end of the main stage & that she used red and white colors for a song called 911.. she HAD to have copied it!

💀

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, BillieGOAT said:

I love that the basis of their claim is that because gaga has 2 large screens on either end of the main stage & that she used red and white colors for a song called 911.. she HAD to have copied it!

💀

She had to have, right?:laughga:

Chromatica Island

Like Gaga doesn't even know he exists

androiduser

if anything, it proves that the stage design is simple and expected, not that he was ripped off

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

if anything, it proves that the stage design is simple and expected, not that he was ripped off

Exactly

Grigio Guy

Y’all are being a little rude. Especially considering they were stating they meant no harm or offense. Also, im pretty sure this person is on here. They were simply making an observation and pointing out their point of view on things.

OT: like someone above me stated, I think the creator simply foreshadowed what the performance would be like and illustrated just how simple the design/concept is. I don’t think it was “stealing”. I think it was something that followed trends and was to be expected

Religion is a product to sell.

Regina George

Y’all are so rude honestly…. :saladga: Like chill.. Guy literally wrote he means no harm…

The stage is just simple and that’s it. I don’t think anyone took his concept or whatever but maybe they did. We literally have no clue. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone who designed that stage and effects search for what fans expect/want. It’s pretty common to do that actually.

Chromatica Island
9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Y’all are so rude honestly…. :saladga: Like chill.. Guy literally wrote he means no harm…

The stage is just simple and that’s it. I don’t think anyone took his concept or whatever but maybe they did. We literally have no clue. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone who designed that stage and effects search for what fans expect/want. It’s pretty common to do that actually.

I wasn't trying to be rude

Archived