💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Chromatica Tribe Symbol?

hoeslay

Featured Posts

hoeslay

This is probably an absolute reach but I can't help but wonder. Gaga has this symbol on her belt during Alice. It's not the "Topo Studios" logo from Natali and her team who designed the look. It reminds me so much of the other Chromatica symbols but it's unique and different. 

62d50c0fbd506.image.jpg

ETZuJrWWkAE8Epg.png:large

It's even styled like the embossed designs of the symbols. The show doesn't seem to utilize any of the tribes or the original world of Chromatica. Some have speculated the tour could be a prequel or even sequel to the original Chromatica, perhaps even an alternate version of it where evil won.

This is an absolute reach over a small detail but design is definitely intentional. It could've just been "let's design a cool looking belt buckle that just randomly looks like this" - but I do wonder if this is a hint at unlocking more of the lore. The Gaga in the first act does seem to be a robot/cyborg as she shuts down and falls into her dancers' arms at the end of Pokerface. Is that the same person we see in the following interlude with wires and bound to a table? Idk. I have a feeling this symbol is intentional? Perhaps a symbol used by another group on an alternate version of Chromatica in either its past or future or something else?

erfaan

It almost looks like the Kindness Punks tribe logo but without the heart so could well almost be a "Prequel" 

hoeslay
28 minutes ago, erfaan said:

It almost looks like the Kindness Punks tribe logo but without the heart so could well almost be a "Prequel" 

I was thinking the same! Kindness Punk symbol minus the heart. And in this same act she sings "He ate my heart". 

*insert miley cyrus WHAT DOES IT MEANN??!?!*

DontCallMeAlice
18 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

I was thinking the same! Kindness Punk symbol minus the heart. And in this same act she sings "He ate my heart". 

*insery miley cyrus WHAT DOES IT MEANN??!?!*

Her MIND :enigma:

Padam.

Starmie25

Somebody pointed out her eye makup during "911" is the original sine symbol*

badfaith

It looks like Scarlet Witch's headdress or like it fits her aesthetic 

RAMROD

Chromatica The Re-Up confirmedT! And the tour will cover countries she haven't visited yet!!  :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hieronymus

I feel like we're the only people on earth who still remember the tribe stuff, including gaga and her team

Kitana

chromatica had so much potential for such a cool story told all throughout an era

You will learn respect!

hoeslay
15 hours ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Her MIND :enigma:

LITERALLY with the brain visuals! :enigma:

hieronymus
On 7/21/2022 at 5:19 AM, Kitana said:

chromatica had so much potential for such a cool story told all throughout an era

I'm sure she has that particular ideal bookmarked for later time. It's just that Chromatica became more about her personal healing and trauma than all the concepts she'd cooked up.

Archived