💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

study says grammy winners tend to be more risqué on their next record

Dojo

Featured Posts

Dojo

this explains a lot huh :ohwell:

while non grammy winners tend to play it safe and keep the same sound, hum, examples?

weed

Very interesting! I love thinking about it. It makes sense for the most part, whether from the artist themselves or external factors/the label wanting different artistic exploration or not

NATAH
6 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:
while non grammy winners tend to play it safe and keep the same sound, hum, examples?

katy perry :bear:

mother, what must i do?

Dojo
1 minute ago, weed said:

Very interesting! I love thinking about it. It makes sense for the most part, whether from the artist themselves or external factors/the label wanting different artistic exploration or not

the perfect example is Gaga me thinks

i wonder what's next after chromatica being a grammy winner album, most likely dance metal ´rock?

Bonkers

risqué or despré? 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Dojo
5 minutes ago, AteezOfficial said:

I don't know what this means because ateez have no Grammys and they're making this emo banger 

so....how accurate is the study?

clearly extremely inaccurate :partysick:

32 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

the perfect example is Gaga me thinks

i wonder what's next after chromatica being a grammy winner album, most likely dance metal ´rock?

Yes! Bring on the Pendulum collab album!

Debithius

Can we agree that Katy Perry's first Grammy is way way way long overdue? I mean she is literally an elite main pop girl for crying out loud with a few decade and generation defining singles.

elijahfan
18 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Can we agree that Katy Perry's first Grammy is way way way long overdue? I mean she is literally an elite main pop girl for crying out loud with a few decade and generation defining singles.

I think they missed their opportunity with Katy. If they didn’t award her anything during her Teenage Dreams days, it’s not now they’re gonna do it.

Sherry
1 hour ago, AteezOfficial said:

I don't know what this means because ateez have no Grammys and they're making this emo banger 

so....how accurate is the study?

Hm okay. 

Gaga wishes she could go this experimental 

Oooooh Hongjoong would be perfect to collab with in that sense if she did a darker album. Because 

What in the... AteezDaily is this? 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

AteezOfficial
Just now, Sherry said:

What in the... AteezDaily is this? 

I love gaga. And ateez lol

Archived