Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

**SPOILERS** each look represents an album era

Lava

Featured Posts

With so many fashion changes, I feel like everyone got something they wanted - but I haven’t seen many people talking about it yet. I really got the impression each look represented her album eras, showing the “journey” and healing she’s had being Lady Gaga.

bad romance opening in the silver mecha dress and opening - the fame

bloody latex - tfm! best look. When she put on the jacket and glasses during “monster”, it was identical to herself in that era. Was like a rebirth seeing her that way again, this whole segment of the show was immaculate. 

black hat and spiked shoulders look during sour candy and 911 - born this way

Gold outfit during Babylon and free woman felt most chromatica to me surprisingly, as it was out of order of album release. 

piano look with black leotard and the chromatica alien hat - ARTPOP. The black spots over the blue is so reminiscent of the artrave inflatable tentacle looks. 

Finale look w claw - Joanne. More toned down, rock & roll vibe, with the claw to tie it all in to chromatica. The outfit worked really well for hmh. 

Based on the theme of healing and her grief while writing this album, her hatred for being lady Gaga, I received it like she was showing each era she’s worked through and how how it’s attributed to herself as Gaga. the whole show is about healing herself and accepting who she is as this icon. And all of these looks are authentically Chromatica while representing her other records - because chromatica was the manifestation of healing because of this career. 

this is just my opinion, but I have to say the show was spectacular, I absolutely adored it. 

also, perfect illusion should have been in the finale act..:bradley:

Perfect illusion should've been in the opening video before bad Romance. It would fit perfectly. The song is hell on your voice though.

badfaith
16 minutes ago, Lava said:

also, perfect illusion should have been in the finale act..:bradley:

Stupid Love after Perfect Illusion would have been so good :bradley::giveup:

• River changed the title to **SPOILERS** each look represents an album era

Archived