💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Size of the stage

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Are there any possibilities that they enlarge it for the other venues? Because that would take it to another level

It fits an arena but not really a stadium since it’s also boxed

FX5hbz8XEAMek21?format=jpg&name=medium

maybe upsize it to something like the formation tour?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5Du99dXc3-vSzd36DAZ8

jeremiahsaint1000

i think theyre trying to save money since its 18 tour dates 

beyonce was on tour for a while so they didnt mind shelling out big bucks

Sorcerer

Maybe we should not expect much changes from the show. This is just 20 shows after all. It just needs a bit of polishing. ;)

1 hour ago, Lighter said:

It fits an arena

I don't think the stage will fit in an arena. It's too tall. There's even a roof above the screens for the lighting.

ChavaWM
30 minutes ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

Omg you have said this like 20 times on every post possible. Don't go if you hate it so much. Move on dude, she's not gonna change it for you. 

jeremiahsaint1000
3 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Omg you have said this like 20 times on every post possible. Don't go if you hate it so much. Move on dude, she's not gonna change it for you. 

im going to have an opinion 

idc if you dont agree and you disagreeing with me wont ****ing stop me from having an opinion 

not everyone agrees on everything bro get the **** over it 

jeremiahsaint1000
4 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

there were so many comments about ppl hating the stage, so im not alone 

im sorry u cant stand the ****ing thought that ppl have a mind of their own and wont agree with every little ****ing thing u say

ChavaWM
Just now, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

there were so many comments about ppl hating the stage, so im not alone 

im sorry u cant stand the ****ing thought that ppl have a mind of their own and wont agree with every little ****ing thing u say

Ew your attitude is absolutely disgusting. Every Chromatica Ball thread, you're in there throwing a fit and lashing out at everyone. Take a break from the internet today. Sort your aggression out.

HEARTSTOP

I think the stage was huge, just not very well used.

First of all, make it a little higher so everyone standing can see her! It was so low that it was impossible to see her past the 4th row.

Secondly, she almost never went into the side-catwalks, which would have made her much more visible than on the deep corners of the stage. The guitarists used it a lot and they looked great up there.

And lastly, she could have gone back up where she started a few times to give the show a bit more dimension. After she was down, she never went back up. The piano stage is always a good contrast though and I appreciated it.

IDGAF

samaria
9 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I think the stage was huge, just not very well used.

Exactly, such articulate feedback! I hope she takes some of these notes into consideration. The show is already so incredible, but a few small tweaks would take it to the next level.

pop a 911
31 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Ew your attitude is absolutely disgusting. Every Chromatica Ball thread, you're in there throwing a fit and lashing out at everyone. Take a break from the internet today. Sort your aggression out.

X2

i’m not real, i’m theatre

lilboyblue

I think the stage is fine. If anything, maybe they could do something about the positioning of the screens on the sides so the limited view seats can see a bit more.

IWasBornThisWay93
1 hour ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

im going to have an opinion 

idc if you dont agree and you disagreeing with me wont ****ing stop me from having an opinion 

not everyone agrees on everything bro get the **** over it 

what’s with an attitude, man? 

Schwerk
1 hour ago, lilboyblue said:

I think the stage is fine. If anything, maybe they could do something about the positioning of the screens on the sides so the limited view seats can see a bit more.

Yes, it would help immensely for a large part of the Golden Circle and the side seats if they push back the huge screens back a bit.

I could see through the underneath of the right screen and there were no dressing rooms or alleys built in there so I hope the next show they are further back, but probably not.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Tyler1992

Merkur Spiel-Arena is a soccer stadium, its pretty huge, so this will definitely fit well in the other stadiums she's playing at. 

If you look at a picture of The Formation World Tour in the same stadiums, the stages seem pretty comparable in size. 

3 hours ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

This opinion doesn't really hold much weight as this 20 date tour will gross about 120,000,000 million dollars. She is one of the most in demand touring acts, and Aurthur Fogul from livenation would be more than willing to give her the budget the show deserves.  That plus the stage looks super expensive, the piano alone would have cost a fortune. 

Archived