đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TCB: Are you more or less excited after seeing clips?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

MessyTop

Disappointed with the set. Is 2022, that’s not up to pair with current tours. Nothing innovative with the staging. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Beyond excited. After 14 years of stanning her I finally get to see her live! :woot:

4 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Disappointed at that cheap ass stage. Everything else was good but the final act. Meh. They hyped the stage for nothing 

Aight buy her a better stage then since you have better visions

2 hours ago, pussycat said:

Little interection, no fan gifts moment, no gay moments, no props, so GP friendly.. made me less excited and makes me feel weird tbh

It’s the first night goddamn.. let her adjust to the show before she can start implementing fun off script moments 

doppelganger

The show is spectacular. 

I prefer the simpler, non moving stage. Moving stage like JWT make the show more rigid. The screens are gigantic and used very well. 

Gaga looks at ease and confident. 

vitoburrrito

I’m super excited! The set list is a little shorter than what I expected but it’s very common to change the set list around on a tour. Overall I know it’ll be a great show! It’ll be my second Gaga show after the Joanne tour

LeJudas

I'm very excited. I'm still unsure if I will be able to go but I really think I should get my tickets ASAP 

SimonBaetens

I am extremely excited after what I've seen and so proud of her and her team. 

pussycat
7 hours ago, Lava said:

It’s the first night goddamn.. let her adjust to the show before she can start implementing fun off script moments 

Dont be rude with that tone

HermioneT

I'm torn. 

On one hand I'm super excited to finally see her live for the very first time and can't really believe I'm going tk see her perform everything I only ever saw on screens /online.

On the other hand, I'm kind of afraid that I won't have a very good view from the side. And to be honest I did image a whole different vibe, setting, atmosphere for TBC, but that's obviously a me-problem:huntyga:

She / hers

pinknailsemoji
7 hours ago, vitoburrrito said:

I’m super excited! The set list is a little shorter than what I expected but it’s very common to change the set list around on a tour. Overall I know it’ll be a great show! It’ll be my second Gaga show after the Joanne tour

in previous tours has she changed the set list throughout the tours?? or have they always been the same? genuinely curious bc i have no idea of examples 

no king, or court!

Tyler1992

Much more excited!! She COMPLETELY subverted expectations once again, and I love the direction she went with. 

I was envisioning a storyline with the different tribes a very in your face story. I think the story we got was MUCH more tasteful, and opened up a wider scope of what "Chromatica" can mean. Its much sexier than any tour she has done!

Benji
11 minutes ago, pinknailsemoji said:

in previous tours has she changed the set list throughout the tours?? or have they always been the same? genuinely curious bc i have no idea of examples 

I know the Born This Way Ball changed a lot.  I think every leg had changed, the biggest happening for the final American leg.  She also changed depending on where she was, my show got Princess Die and she covered Imagine instead of singing Americano.

I didn’t attend but apparently she swapped the ARTRAVE songs around, think she alternated between Donatella and Fashion!

So there’s a possibility there may be changes.

Pop Music

can't lie i'm disappointed with no Plastic Doll as it's top 3 gaga songs for me and it seemed like such an obvious choice to make the setlist as we know she loves the song (or used to :ladyhaha:)

besides that the show look freaking fantastic and i'm beyond hyped to attend next month. Happy I got seats as I do not want to be that exhausted as I saw some others on Twitter were by the time the show started 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Archived