đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Chromatica Ball Opening Night

Pop Music

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

Is the square stage in the general admission area? Just wondering how close the general standing area is and how big the golden circle section is?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
4 minutes ago, PlanetChromatica said:

Is the square stage in the general admission area? Just wondering how close the general standing area is and how big the golden circle section is?

It's in general admission. The size of Golden Circle might change depending on the venue though.

Starmie25
2 hours ago, Fanta said:

I have been a big Enigma fan since the very beginning, and it always baffled me how a lot of the fanbase disliked it.

Seeing the reception to Enigma come full circle, and it being the highlight of the tour for many, is exactly what this song deserves. It’s just so good! 

"I-I'll be your ENIGMA"!!

nintendo switch animations GIF

Papergangstuh

I’m really eager to see how the set up will be for the US shows. Especially at the smaller baseball venues. I feel the GA/VIP is gonna be much smaller as the rest of the field are actual seats. 

rafaelgherardi
3 hours ago, Fanta said:

I have been a big Enigma fan since the very beginning, and it always baffled me how a lot of the fanbase disliked it.

Seeing the reception to Enigma come full circle, and it being the highlight of the tour for many, is exactly what this song deserves. It’s just so good! 

and the fact that it's the most simple moment (I mean, it's just her and a mic in the middle of the crowd) on the show yet one of the most powerful ones just shows how great the song is

rafaelgherardi

I just saw the setlist on YouTube and it says on there that LoveGame contains elements of John Wayne and I went on YouTube right away to check it and there really is lol a 2-3 second guitar element, but it's there :huntyga: so technically Joanne wasn't left out of the show hahaha am I delulu or do you guys think it was really intentional?

you can hear it at 01:43

Dojo
On 7/18/2022 at 3:09 AM, GreatestThing said:

The more videos i see the more insane it looks, the light and fire effects look so amazing

live fire is so powerful! it really elevates the show

phantasmas
20 hours ago, CharlotteT1992 said:

I can’t Sad Cry GIF

EDIT - sorry for the spoiler I couldn’t work out how to hide this or even delete the post (newbie here) 

I would absolutely faint if I were in the crowd and she walked past me :air:

phantasmas
38 minutes ago, heavymetalARTPOP said:

How does she get to the b stage? 

the peasants in the crowd all lay down flat and she walks over everyone's faces and spines 

tezbear91

Sorry if it’s been asked but was there an opening act?

Is there going to be any opening acts at n this tour? 

:duck:

battle for your life.

Gagaism
On 7/18/2022 at 7:11 PM, Alxjcgn said:

One thing I realized about how she closed the show is how much of a typical rock-star moment it was, and she has always likened herself to a rock-star, especially in her earlier career. I think the ending of the show is getting so many complaints because of how unexpected it was, but realistically it was an iconic ending (her walking away in the fire) that really showed what a performer she really is. It had the same energy as just dropping the mic and it was such a perfect way to end the show I think. Feel free to come for me or disagree, but I think it was a great encore. Plus you have to remember how exhausted she must have been after the show, she may not have had the energy to do one last huge dance number but she wanted to still blow us away (and she did). 

Also seeing her just putting out all of struggles she has been through life on the show, looks like that everything she asks from us is just to HOLD HER HANDS and be with her. 

I personally think that was very well thought on how to close the show tbh. 

mdance4life
11 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

I just saw the setlist on YouTube and it says on there that LoveGame contains elements of John Wayne and I went on YouTube right away to check it and there really is lol a 2-3 second guitar element, but it's there :huntyga: so technically Joanne wasn't left out of the show hahaha am I delulu or do you guys think it was really intentional?

you can hear it at 01:43

She added that little guitar riff during both Joanne World Tour as well as Enigma. I always really enjoyed that subtle but effective moment with the music! 

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

Archived