Meat

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

It is wild how fast this happened. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard work pays off. GAGA is the epitome of hard work. She deserves this and more!!! 

Joker 2 is next!

myluis617
39 minutes ago, julz said:

Hard work pays off. GAGA is the epitome of hard work. She deserves this and more!!! 

Joker 2 is next!

I hope Joker 2 really come through for Gaga. 

Chromatica Island

Happy to be apart of the Gaga timeline!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Thats amazing, I just wish she could perform HMH somewhere so it can climb to Top10 so this mini era can wrap up being perfect 

She'll perform it at TCB, won't she?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Meat
40 minutes ago, Abbey911 said:

She'll perform it at TCB, won't she?

Yes, she was heard rehearsing it yesterday and it sounded angelic :bradley:

darkgaga

Sorry guys, but wasnt she credited for the fact that HMH’s melody was incorporated in the soundtrack? Which is mainly composed by Hans Zimmer?

CannaeDrive
4 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Sorry guys, but wasnt she credited for the fact that HMH’s melody was incorporated in the soundtrack? Which is mainly composed by Hans Zimmer?

The music producer of the movie was clear and adamant about her actual contribution, which is reflected in the opening credits for the movie with music credited to 3 names : Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga and Hans Zimmer. So there is no need to try and belittle her contribution to the score.

https://www.thewrap.com/top-gun-maverick-composer-lorne-balfe-interview/

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

zakariah
10 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Honestly who is doing it like her 

stefani germanotta, an up & coming indie artist :enigma:

DoremonLove

She'll never fail to amaze me with her many talents. So proud of her:heart:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Meat
6 hours ago, darkgaga said:

No? Where did you get that from? And if that was the case then wouldn't Bloodpop be credited too, considering he co-wrote and co-produced HMH? :oprah:

darkgaga
18 hours ago, Meat said:

No? Where did you get that from? And if that was the case then wouldn't Bloodpop be credited too, considering he co-wrote and co-produced HMH? :oprah:

20 hours ago, CannaeDrive said:

The music producer of the movie was clear and adamant about her actual contribution, which is reflected in the opening credits for the movie with music credited to 3 names : Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga and Hans Zimmer. So there is no need to try and belittle her contribution to the score.

https://www.thewrap.com/top-gun-maverick-composer-lorne-balfe-interview/

But doenst the article say she wrote the song, and then we started incorporating it in the soundtrack. Sounds like zimmer and the others did that based on HMH, but Gaga and therefore also BP didnt score that much

Meat
5 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

But doenst the article say she wrote the song, and then we started incorporating it in the soundtrack. Sounds like zimmer and the others did that based on HMH, but Gaga and therefore also BP didnt score that much

If the entire score is based on the song Gaga wrote and composed then how did she not score that much? 

darkgaga
4 minutes ago, Meat said:

If the entire score is based on the song Gaga wrote and composed then how did she not score that much? 

Writing a song is quite different from composing music for a film I think. If a composer takes Bad Romance and uses it to compose music for a film based on it, did Gaga then score the music of the movie according to you? In my opinion they are separate things

Archived