💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New "Born This Way" Video on YouTube

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

Look what just came up in my suggested...

A new "Born This Way" audio with an image of a woman holding a "MY BODY, MY CHOICE!" sign as the cover art.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Gatlyn

It has to be one of those auto-generated YouTube videos that come up every now and then

Oriane

Meanwhile this is what I get:

And sorry but the fact that it's auto-generated doesn't explain why it's not using the official cover that's in the database for the music distribution.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

warhol killer

This isn't really news it's an autogenerated music playlist that YouTube creates.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Gatlyn
13 minutes ago, Oriane said:

And sorry but the fact that it's auto-generated doesn't explain why it's not using the official cover that's in the database for the music distribution.

YouTube has been generating unrelated artwork for quite a while. I wish they’d stop because it’s not authorized by artists 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/xywkwa/why-youtube-is-auto-generating-music-videos-for-songs-not-on-youtube

SevenAteNine
3 hours ago, Gatlyn said:

It has to be one of those auto-generated YouTube videos that come up every now and then

im pretty sure it is

RIP 9.

Joshie S

The "Lady Gaga" account has been uploading these videos for over a year now. I think it has something to do with YouTube playlists? 

They always come up in my recommended with like under 500 views. Lady Gaga is over.:enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived